PDA

View Full Version : [spoilers] Even after AC3, we never got an explanation to Clay's final message

DiamondBlade_R
11-21-2012, 10:30 PM
http://youtu.be/vtJwmJSjHdo?t=3m48s
Am I missing something, or did we actually get no explanation whatsoever to this cryptic message from 16? "The sun - your son...... Find Eve?" Wha-?

kriegerdesgottes
11-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah I'm still curious about this as well. Also how Ezio knew to go back to Monterigionni to write the message on the wall.

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Liberation starts to continue this plot line- in some fashion.

DiamondBlade_R
11-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Care to elaborate?

ZephyrStrife
11-21-2012, 10:41 PM
The whole "Eve" thing pops up in AC3: Liberations again....so eventually, we will get an answer in future games.

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 10:43 PM
*SPOILERS*

Aveline is a close descendant of Eve. Liberation is a product in the AC world put out by Abstergo, so this means that Abstergo has access to a person that has Aveline's DNA- which means that it could possibly be the modern 'Eve', like how Desmond is the modern 'Adam'.

RyokuMC
11-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Spoilers:

"its far later than you know" - after juno control the world?
"too late to save then" - like minerva say: "your late, you cant save the world anymore" (because the fight against templars)
"she not who you think she is" - lucy isn't friend, shes a templar
"everything you hope to become....already gone" - desmond is a memory, he cant save the world anymore
"in eden...find eve, the key, her dna" - need to find the aveline descendent in heaven? (desmond need to die)
desmond "tell me!", 16: "i cannot....your son" - desmond will have a kid with eve's descendent, and this kid (already adult) dont want desmond discover about it (this can change the future)
"the sun..." - the end of the world (end of ac3)

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Ryoku, I love you.

RyokuMC
11-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Ryoku, I love you.

Why?

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Because you deciphered 16's ramblings in a way that makes sense!

:)

LoyalACFan
11-21-2012, 11:02 PM
"Its far later than you know" - After Juno control the world?
"Too late to save then" - Like Minerva say: "Your late, you cant save the world anymore" (because the fight against templars)
"She not who you think she is" - Lucy isn't friend, shes a templar
"Everything you hope to become....already gone" - Desmond is a memory, he cant save the world anymore
"In Eden...Find Eve, the key, her DNA" - Need to find the Aveline descendent in heaven? (Desmond need to die)
Desmond "Tell me!", 16: "I cannot....your son" - Desmond will have a kid with Eve's Descendent, and this kid (already adult) dont want Desmond discover about it (This can change the future)
"The sun..." - The end of the world (End of AC3)
Interesting... I think the "son" was actually a child he conceived with Lucy. If you play the Lost Archive DLC, you'll see an embryo pop up onscreen while they're discussing Project Siren. It's possible Lucy seduced Desmond to get pregnant so she could take it back to Abstergo, and the Templars could access Desmond's memories through it. I think Juno knew about the child, and forced Desmond to kill it along with Lucy, ending the Templar plot.

RyokuMC
11-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Interesting... I think the "son" was actually a child he conceived with Lucy. If you play the Lost Archive DLC, you'll see an embryo pop up onscreen while they're discussing Project Siren. It's possible Lucy seduced Desmond to get pregnant so she could take it back to Abstergo, and the Templars could access Desmond's memories through it. I think Juno knew about the child, and forced Desmond to kill it along with Lucy, ending the Templar plot.

Lucy can be the Eve's Descendent (Aveline memory is saved in the Abstergo's HD/database)

Desmond died

Lucy and Desmond can have a baby in Heaven.... IN EDEN! (Like 16 say: "In Eden... Find Eve....Her DNA")

This baby can have all the DNA of Adam and Eve, and, with that, the powers and the inteligence of "those who came before" and have the strenght to defeat Juno!

zerocooll21
11-21-2012, 11:55 PM
As said Eve is mentioned at the end of AC:L. I didn't hear that Aveline was a decedent of her though, who even mentioned that, do you have a link with info?

Its all speculation now but its probable that the next AC has us going back to the time when adam/eve were alive. With Juno set free that seems like the only logical way to find a way to stop her.

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 11:57 PM
It was implied in the game when The Company Man couldn't activate the PoE that held the info on the conference, but Aveline could.

TheHumanTowel
11-21-2012, 11:59 PM
There was an interview posted here a while ago with Darby McDevitt and he said the reason they couldn't go into detail with the subject 16 message stuff was because Ubi did a study and found only like 10% of players saw the message. I really hope they haven't just dropped this plot thread and hope we forget about it and that they have some resolution planned for it in future games. Also guys, Desmond's dead. He can't have a baby with anyone.

zerocooll21
Gotcha. Thanks yo!

zerocooll21
There was an interview posted here a while ago with Darby McDevitt and he said the reason they couldn't go into detail with the subject 16 message stuff was because Ubi did a study and found only like 10% of players saw the message. I really hope they haven't just dropped this plot thread and hope we forget about it and that they have some resolution planned for it in future games. Also guys, Desmond's dead. He can't have a baby with anyone.

GTFO, where did they get 10%!?

Jexx21
11-22-2012, 12:01 AM
They have data on everything players do as long as they have an internet connection- the game always sends out data to Ubi servers.

TheHumanTowel
11-22-2012, 12:05 AM
GTFO, where did they get 10%!?
Maybe the same study that told them they have a 95% piracy rate :p

Durakken
11-22-2012, 12:09 AM
Adam and Eve are the ancestors of all humans. This is confirmed as not "faked" in the Abstergo files in AC2 stuff

Also it is a common thing to call men "The sons of Adam" and women "The daughters of Eve". There is no difference in the lineage there.

zerocooll21
11-22-2012, 12:09 AM

BLaaahahaahahahahahahaahahahah well played :p

Felix-Vivo
11-22-2012, 01:33 AM
I have a big theory that the 16 we see here in Brotherhood is from a later point in time than the one in Revelations. I think the message he gives here only makes sense in the context of 16 somehow knowing what happens at then end of .

LoyalACFan
11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Adam and Eve are the ancestors of all humans. This is confirmed as not "faked" in the Abstergo files in AC2 stuff.

No it's not. They never even implied that Adam and Eve were the ancestors of all humanity.

zerocooll21
11-22-2012, 03:16 AM
I have a big theory that the 16 we see here in Brotherhood is from a later point in time than the one in Revelations. I think the message he gives here only makes sense in the context of 16 somehow knowing what happens at then end of .

Thats a good idea, I like it.

Durakken
11-22-2012, 03:23 AM
No it's not. They never even implied that Adam and Eve were the ancestors of all humanity.

Yes they did. It's probably that you just don't know what it meant when it is in the file.

File.0.14\FC_Origin

One of these truths is that we are descendants of what scientists have called mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosomal Adam.

I don't really want to explain it all to you, but basically there are 2 genomic things that can be traced back to x person where everyone is a descendant from this person.
Because Adam and Eve in this sense are just the ancestors of all people are not from the same era We can take this two ways
Ubisoft developers didn't know this or misunderstood it and it is just an error in the game that who they are calling Adam and Eve existed in the same time period
or
Ubisoft understands the science a bit and is saying that while mito-Eve and Y-Adam is true, the theory that they are from different time periods is not true.

The latter is more likely even though evolution happened on the planet 2 homonid species evolved, one being the First Civ, and the other being a precursor species that were hyper evolved to become humans and Abstergo has planted false data like the fossil Lucy.

More over there is another issue at hand that is brought up by all this because Minerva or Juno points out that there have several attempts to pass along the knowledge, but each failed. She mentioned 3 if memories serves me and each used a different method of conveyance of the information. This being the case Humans are not only all descended from Adam and Eve, but also possibly other points in history where there are bottle necks from those other apocalypses.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 05:23 AM

You sire, have won this:

http://wiki.spartandominion.com:8080/images/thumb/9/90/One_Free_Internet.jpg/400px-One_Free_Internet.jpg

Wrapped in a towel.

TrueAssassin77
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
the explanation probably got cut out in favor of haythams long prolouge

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 10:25 AM
the explanation probably got cut out in favor of haythams long prolouge

My love for Haytham rivals that for Connor, so i can't say I'm exactly sad..

LightRey
11-22-2012, 12:47 PM
What are you talking about? If anything's been answered in this game it's what S16's message meant. At first it seemed he was talking about Lucy, but he wasn't. He was talking about Juno. The entire thing is about how it's too late to save the world ("[It's] too late to save them."), referring to the exact same thing Minerva is talking about at the end of ACIII.

The only things about this that haven't been answered (yet) is the stuff about Eve and the mention of Desmond's son, which I suspect is a setup for what's going to happen in the next game.

zerocooll21
11-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Good call Ray.

LilyasAvalon
11-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes they did. It's probably that you just don't know what it meant when it is in the file.

File.0.14\FC_Origin

I don't really want to explain it all to you, but basically there are 2 genomic things that can be traced back to x person where everyone is a descendant from this person.
Because Adam and Eve in this sense are just the ancestors of all people are not from the same era We can take this two ways
Ubisoft developers didn't know this or misunderstood it and it is just an error in the game that who they are calling Adam and Eve existed in the same time period
or
Ubisoft understands the science a bit and is saying that while mito-Eve and Y-Adam is true, the theory that they are from different time periods is not true.

The latter is more likely even though evolution happened on the planet 2 homonid species evolved, one being the First Civ, and the other being a precursor species that were hyper evolved to become humans and Abstergo has planted false data like the fossil Lucy.

More over there is another issue at hand that is brought up by all this because Minerva or Juno points out that there have several attempts to pass along the knowledge, but each failed. She mentioned 3 if memories serves me and each used a different method of conveyance of the information. This being the case Humans are not only all descended from Adam and Eve, but also possibly other points in history where there are bottle necks from those other apocalypses.

... The hell are you on about because it sure as hell doesn't sound like Ubisoft's established lore.

pirate1802
11-22-2012, 04:27 PM
... The hell are you on about because it sure as hell doesn't sound like Ubisoft's established lore.

xD

LightRey
11-22-2012, 04:28 PM
For some reason he seems to think that Adam and Eve = Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam, which it obviously does not.

The rest is just nonsense.