PDA

View Full Version : Homestead missions?

Shaney-Turbo
11-21-2012, 09:58 PM
I think I've missed some homestead missions, is it possible to go back to earlier sequences and play them?

Necr0m0nger2010
11-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Through the DNS tracker but you may have to finish that particular sequence first.

MohMurad
11-21-2012, 10:06 PM
That's a bit messed up why don't all the Homestead missions just stay there till the end?

Shaney-Turbo
11-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Through the DNS tracker but you may have to finish that particular sequence first.

I see the missions on the DNA tracker but I can't select them. I'm currently on sequence 9, so if I finish that should I be able to pick them?

Necr0m0nger2010
11-21-2012, 10:41 PM
..hmm and youre expanding the DNA as well right?

reddragonhrcro
11-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Beaten all but got a wierd bug,everytime it loads up for something it says Items aquired:Civilian mission item, Shrad of Eden and Weapon:1(or something)

montagemik
11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Beaten all but got a wierd bug,everytime it loads up for something it says Items aquired:Civilian mission item, Shrad of Eden and Weapon:1(or something)

think everybody has that bugged message - it keeps swapping your twin pistols too.
Open ALL of the map in frontier , boston , NY & Homestead with viewpoints & on-foot exploring - Keep an eye out for homestead icons on each area .
I Checked each area between every mission & did any available homestead missions before starting any MAIN mission. (some don't appear until memory 10-11)

montagemik
11-21-2012, 11:23 PM
That's a bit messed up why don't all the Homestead missions just stay there till the end?

Homestead missions are side tasks you're supposed to do as you go through the game - Encyclopedia of common man is a Task Achilles wants you to finish - ( So there's a reason they're supposed to be done BEFORE you finish story mode.)

Shaney-Turbo
11-21-2012, 11:41 PM
..hmm and youre expanding the DNA as well right?

Expanding the DNA? If you mean clicking X and zooming in then yeah, but still can't select them.

Shame, I wanted to get 100% on this as well. May as well just blast through the rest of the story and be done with it.

Macky_1
11-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Hi,
I'm watching this tread ( I think) as I have the same Notice...and I'm on sequence 10...seems they are pushing you to do the main missions...before you can get all the homesteads done...
Jim

reddragonhrcro
11-21-2012, 11:58 PM
You can finish all the Homestead missions when you get on sequence 11 and after a specific mission

Necr0m0nger2010
11-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Expanding the DNA? If you mean clicking X and zooming in then yeah, but still can't select them.

Shame, I wanted to get 100% on this as well. May as well just blast through the rest of the story and be done with it.

Yeah tru, its sad that guys are feeling like this tbh

One reason Im just mucking round grinding hard atm, (hunting.. sending convoys.. smashing a few bad guys out in the Frontier).. another patch will be due soon no doubt.

zingfharn
11-22-2012, 02:20 AM
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b3EDxRrRTc

Part 2 is linked in the description of part 1.
Should give you everything you need.

Necr0m0nger2010
11-22-2012, 09:21 PM
^ that was a good watch. Many thanks

Baked_Cookies
11-22-2012, 09:55 PM
You can replay missions by going into the DNA Tracker. Im sure its obviously been answered before but oh well Ill answer it as well.

theboy9
11-22-2012, 10:22 PM
i started the homestead missions - one , at the end of the game, ive done them all , ive got the outfit ;)

NyxCrab
11-23-2012, 01:54 AM
So, wait, can you replay Homestead missions?

montagemik
11-23-2012, 03:01 AM
So, wait, can you replay Homestead missions?

NO you can't replay homestead missions - Sorry

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Im honestly not to sure I mean I know you can go back to the DNA tracker and you can see them but I have never had to go replay them. But you can go back and view if they are all complete so I would take you could possibly replay them if needed for some reason

montagemik
11-23-2012, 03:07 AM
NOPE - NAY , NEGATIVE - NOT POSSIBLE ..... Seriously. I'm looking at my DNA list right now - No replay option for me. (but they are 100%)

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 06:53 AM
NO you can't replay homestead missions - Sorry
shame, I would have loved to replay a particular one...

OmegaRomik
11-23-2012, 07:11 AM
homestead missions are side tasks you're supposed to do as you go through the game - encyclopedia of common man is a task achilles wants you to finish - ( so there's a reason they're supposed to be done before you finish story mode.)

are you serious!? Their are missables in this game!? I hope theres no missable trophy! I have a life! A life!

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 07:16 AM
are you serious!? Their are missables in this game!? I hope theres no missable trophy! I have a life! A life!
People who are gamers still have lives?!

OmegaRomik
11-23-2012, 07:22 AM
People who are gamers still have lives?!

I love games so much im so good on em too but! my passion is TENNIS! TENNIS! Im not going to play through that all over again just for a thing that should have not been a big deal anyways but i want everything that the game has to offer! STORY MAN STORY!

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I love games so much im so good on em too but! my passion is TENNIS! TENNIS! Im not going to play through that all over again just for a thing that should have not been a big deal anyways but i want everything that the game has to offer! STORY MAN STORY!
I hate sport, it sucks, Gaming FTW

ejoseluis21
12-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Guys I know I might sound ******ed but I am extremlly frustrated since I got the game i wanted to finish it to perfection. And now after reading about the homestead missions and that there is a possibility of not been able to complete them at all since apparently they appear per sequence. Just please tell me would I be able to complete the homestead missions now that I am on sequence 11 or later? Thanks in advance.

Frank9182011
12-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Anyone who knows the answer to this, guidance would be appreciated:

If I don't start doing Homestead missions until after I finish the main storyline, is it possible to still do them all?

ejoseluis21
12-07-2012, 08:00 PM
I am awaiting for an answer as well. It is a bit confusing since in some places say you wont be able to complete them if you missed them. And some say you can. Personally i have tried but it does not work trying to go back and find them on any sequence. I still have 4 people on level 1 at sequence 11. Also some said it might appear in the map as a mannor icon which was probably the reason why i missed them at the first place.

ejoseluis21
12-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I am awaiting for an answer as well. It is a bit confusing since in some places say you wont be able to complete them if you missed them. And some say you can. Personally i have tried but it does not work trying to go back and find them on any sequence. I still have 4 people on level 1 at sequence 11. Also some said it might appear in the map as a mannor icon which was probably the reason why i missed them at the first place.

I have finished the game. After you finish the main storyline. Homestead missions start to appear in your map. If would have been useful to know they will appear in certain sequences only , that way I would have paid a lot more attention to them.