PDA

View Full Version : The Elusive Hickley.

Skier from Hell
11-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Another problem here where I need your help, guys. I've reached the stage of the game where I have to chase Mr Hickley. the thing is, I chase him until he surely reaches the point of no return. So what does he do? He starts all over again covering the same circuit route.. and again..and again...and again. At that stage I'm at the point of flinging my controller at my tv set. I'm gnashing my teeth as I chase the guy over the same ground over and over again - with no results. Nothing to indicate that the chase is over. Whether i have full synchronisation or not. whether I have caught him or not. So, I'm just wondering.. Have I got a massive Glitch or what??:confused:

zhengyingli
11-21-2012, 09:09 PM
That's no bug. You only have to figure out his loop. Take an alternate route and tackle him head on.

xboxauditore
11-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Aye I had to chase him for what felt like years, There are plenty of other routes to take, Once you know his path, Run through alleyways that will come out before he gets there, then just press B or run into him.

Skier from Hell
11-21-2012, 09:31 PM
What a marvellous forum this is.. Many many thanks for your help and reassurance. I can now happily start the sequence again knowing what to do.

the_heat11
11-21-2012, 11:35 PM
lol i just grabbed a hors and chased him down; can't tackle or shove civilians while on a horse ;)

montagemik
11-21-2012, 11:39 PM
lol i just grabbed a hors and chased him down; can't tackle or shove civilians while on a horse ;)

??? The horse still knocks people out of the way & failed the objective for me . So i cut him off on foot & tackled him instead on 3rd go.

the_heat11
11-21-2012, 11:41 PM
??? The horse still knocks people out of the way & failed the objective for me . So i cut him off on foot & tackled him instead on 3rd go.
Really, I knocked down a bunch of civs on the horse and still didn't fail the optional objective.

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 11:53 PM
I read
'The Elusive Hickey'.