PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold DLC Serial Question

promero14
11-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Hello I preordered the game from Ubishop (DDE) and i got the soundtrack, the PDF, the game (downloading atm) and the DLC. I got the serial for the game but i didnt got the serial for the DLC. I have the season pass so that means i don't need the serial for the DLC just the game serial key?

Thanks

whitestar85
11-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Did it say in the email you had the DLC or the season pass?

I ordered the one with the season pass + Benedict Arnold, but I have a suspicion that they've given me the one without, because there's no info on Benedict Arnold, whereas some people are reporting getting a separate code for that one.

My email just said
order details blah blah
Link to soundtrack
Link to download manager
Link to notebook
Single key for main game

Did you or anybody else get confirmation in the email from ubishop of the full deluxe edition (i.e. season pass or Benedict Arnold, or other DLC)?

xArbilx
11-21-2012, 11:21 PM
I would like some light shed on this as well. I used my game code to unlock the season pass and that worked fine. The instructions for the BA DLC say to do the same thing as the season pass.

Once your Assassin’s CreedŽ III game has installed, please follow these
steps to complete activate the Benedikt Arnold bonus content:
1) Launch the installer for the Benedikt Arnold DLC.
2) Once the DLC is installed, launch the game in “Online Mode”.
3) From game’s Main Menu, go to the “Extras” section
4) Select “Exclusive Content”, and then input your serial key for the
game.
5) The Assassin’s CreedŽ III Benedikt Arnold DLC is now unlocked,
have fun!

When I do this it says that my serial has already been used. I do not even know what exactly the BA DLC is suppose to unlock.

beldive76
11-22-2012, 03:41 AM
im having the same problem i dont know if this matters but my game is installed on my G drive

promero14
11-22-2012, 05:14 AM
Did it say in the email you had the DLC or the season pass?

I ordered the one with the season pass + Benedict Arnold, but I have a suspicion that they've given me the one without, because there's no info on Benedict Arnold, whereas some people are reporting getting a separate code for that one.

My email just said
order details blah blah
Link to soundtrack
Link to download manager
Link to notebook
Single key for main game

Did you or anybody else get confirmation in the email from ubishop of the full deluxe edition (i.e. season pass or Benedict Arnold, or other DLC)?

I got the download link for the DLC on top of the links you got. But when i orderd AC Revelations i got an addiotional serial for the DLC. Game still downloading so ill report back when it finish >.<