PDA

View Full Version : PC digital deluxe version-where's my soundtrack and artbook?!

AubreyWilborn
11-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I just downloaded the digital deluxe version off of STEAM. However-I CANNOT find the soundtrack, or the artbook that were supposed to come with the game! What gives?!

SeidoN_
11-21-2012, 04:20 PM
another person who cannot be bothered to look in the games installation files.

soccer06
11-21-2012, 09:35 PM
another person who cannot be bothered to look in the games installation files.

Now, now. You are half correct. I got my digital deluxe copy from Steam yesterday. As of this morning, there was nothing in the installation files. However, I just started Steam now after getting home and it had me download something. Now when I check the installation files, there is a folder that says "Bonus Content". So Steam did not give it to us right away. So AubreyWilborn, restart Steam, do the download, and then check the installation files again.

Joy_Knute
11-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Non-Steam deluxe version here. There's no soundtrack or artbook anywhere... :(

soccer06
11-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Non-Steam deluxe version here. There's no soundtrack or artbook anywhere... :(

Like I said, it seems like maybe these retailers/companies are lagging behind. Where did you buy yours from?

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Like I said, it seems like maybe these retailers/companies are lagging behind. Where did you buy yours from?

I bought it here: http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/assassins-creed-3-deluxe-edition
The download was fast and the preload began shortly after the Steam version. The only problem is the absence of PDF and MP3...

AubreyWilborn
11-22-2012, 02:03 AM
Now, now. You are half correct. I got my digital deluxe copy from Steam yesterday. As of this morning, there was nothing in the installation files. However, I just started Steam now after getting home and it had me download something. Now when I check the installation files, there is a folder that says "Bonus Content". So Steam did not give it to us right away. So AubreyWilborn, restart Steam, do the download, and then check the installation files again.

Thanks for the reply. You were right, of course-I happened to restart STEAM, and my soundtrack and booklet were downloaded.

Joy_Knute
11-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Just an update: Tech support told me to execute the downloader again, it seems that the preload version I downloaded was incomplete, just as what happened to the Steam preload.

And it worked! He is downloading the files that were missing!

soccer06
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Just an update: Tech support told me to execute the downloader again, it seems that the preload version I downloaded was incomplete, just as what happened to the Steam preload.

And it worked! He is downloading the files that were missing!

Yeah, Steam was missing those files too. I wonder if it was a retailer issue or a Ubisoft issue?