PDA

View Full Version : Preorder Gamestop PC no Extra

Thranton
11-21-2012, 03:10 PM
So I just picked up my copy of AC3 yesterday and got playing it. I remembered that my preorder also came with a mission and a sword (I believe it was the sabertooth sword and the aztec mission). Anyways so I exited out of the game to go enter in my code, though when i looked in my case there was no extra piece of paper giving me a code for it. I called up gamestop/EBgames and they said they didn't get any for the PC and the extras might be only for the consoles. Though how could that be since there is a place to redeem a code..

Anyways I am just wondering if the extras are only for the consoles and not the PC since I have a friend who has it for the PS3 and got a code for it.. I've contacted support but thought I might get a faster answer here.

Also the game is freaking amazing i love it. Especially those naval battles that's a really cool feature. And for the topic about a really bad port. I have to 100% disagree with you the game is awesome in every single way..

Acey5
11-21-2012, 03:44 PM
So I just picked up my copy of AC3 yesterday and got playing it. I remembered that my preorder also came with a mission and a sword (I believe it was the sabertooth sword and the aztec mission). Anyways so I exited out of the game to go enter in my code, though when i looked in my case there was no extra piece of paper giving me a code for it. I called up gamestop/EBgames and they said they didn't get any for the PC and the extras might be only for the consoles. Though how could that be since there is a place to redeem a code..

Anyways I am just wondering if the extras are only for the consoles and not the PC since I have a friend who has it for the PS3 and got a code for it.. I've contacted support but thought I might get a faster answer here.

Also the game is freaking amazing i love it. Especially those naval battles that's a really cool feature. And for the topic about a really bad port. I have to 100% disagree with you the game is awesome in every single way..

First what kind of preorder? because I brought the Digital Deluxe Edition.
And I am pretty sure that if their are extra content you sould get it, but it could be something from your retailer. Maybe the code is in your mail.

P.S. I still have to wait 1 day more before I can play this :/

Thranton
11-21-2012, 04:12 PM
It was just the original version. Since the delux can with things like a virtual notebook of someone or something like that. My friend just got the original for the ps3 and got the bonus content.

P.S and it shouldn't be in the mail since I picked up my copy from the store. It wasn't shipped to me.

Thranton
11-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Bump I would like an answer to this.. Has anyone else preordered it from Gamestop/EBGames and not get a extra content code for the PC?? I picked up my physical copy and it was not shipped to me in the mail.. PLease help!

Felicity94
11-22-2012, 06:37 PM
I got the extras, but I got an e-mail with the code.... I guess that's 'cos I didn't preorder in the shop but online...

SPRC
11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Bump I would like an answer to this.. Has anyone else preordered it from Gamestop/EBGames and not get a extra content code for the PC?? I picked up my physical copy and it was not shipped to me in the mail.. PLease help!

I preordered from Game Stop and like yourself I picked up my copy at the store and didn't receive any code for extra content. When I called up and asked them about it they didn't have an answer other then I'm just outta luck. Next time I'll just preorder from Steam.

rar314
11-22-2012, 08:30 PM
I bought thru Gamestop after it was announced and received skadoosh. But was promised as an incentive A sword and I believe it was an additional mission. And when I confronted the store clerk he started stammering incoherently...