PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here but what comes after

WillTheNewSeeke
11-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Assassin's Creed Relvations?

Is it Assassin's Creed Liberation or AC3?

Assassin_M
11-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Liberation is not part of Desmond`s Story. It just adds to the Assassins Creed Universe.

Assassins Creed Revelations continues the story of Desmond Miles and Assassins Creed III is the Finale of Desmond`s Story. So if you`re looking for a direct sequel, It`s Assassins Creed III.

Welcome:D

pirate1802
11-21-2012, 08:24 AM
I think AC3. Liberation is unrelated to Revelations. Although on the timeline both take place.. simultaneously?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LightRey
11-21-2012, 12:31 PM
I think AC3. Liberation is unrelated to Revelations. Although on the timeline both take place.. simultaneously?
Pretty much.

WillTheNewSeeke
02-22-2013, 07:14 PM

|Your wrong during the start Video that I just watched Desmond's father was talking in AC3 about another Assassin that Desmonds trained with further more AC Liberation is the next game after the Revelations game.

Now that I just saw the Video I stopped the game and put it away for later after I buy AC Liberation. Plus how do you not know that these 2 people are family I mean both can be accessed if both of them are family and sometime family don't always know each other cause back then Families that were very big go pulled apart in the Religious upheviel when the Chruchs people broke off from one another. So its possible that both are family and be some time in the near future these to hook up and have a child togather incest was not illegal back then it was frowned upon but not illegal. So these to main characters could meet up at some point on screen or off and have a child to mix both DNA storylines.

leCarrot
02-22-2013, 07:30 PM
|Your wrong during the start Video that I just watched Desmond's father was talking in AC3 about another Assassin that Desmonds trained with further more AC Liberation is the next game after the Revelations game.

Liberation doesn't really have much anything to do with Assassin's Creed 3, so if I were you I'd play AC3 first.

FrankieSatt
02-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Anything that isn't on the major consoles, PS3 or XBox, isn't part of the series as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure what Liberation is about nor do I care. I would just play ACIII next.

WillTheNewSeeke
02-22-2013, 08:28 PM
|Plus I heard you get a nice weapon style if you play Lib first on the PSVita.