PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes, is anyone getting this?

DatBlankFlank
11-21-2012, 05:09 AM
I just got Assassin's Creed 3 today. However, 5 minutes into the game and I get a crash. I am taking a tutorial from Rebecca, when I receive another crash. From that same point again, specifically in learning air assassinations, I get another crash. Now, the length in game between crashes can vary from 30 seconds to a full 5 minutes. I just want to know, if anyone is getting the same problem or if anyone has any solutions, please post below!

Stinkyarmpit
11-21-2012, 05:12 AM
You could try updating your Nvidia drivers, try the new beta ones that came out today. It may also be a 3D vision issue, if you don't use 3D go to your "Add or Remove Programs" in your control panel and delete the two programs relating to it.

I apologize but I haven't looked into your issue, there may already be a fix I don't know about. Continue to look around and you may find it if my fixes don't do anything for you.

Aethiuss
11-21-2012, 06:00 AM
I got crash when connor is a kid and lookig for clues to find his friends. When I turn eagle vision the game crashes

DatBlankFlank
11-21-2012, 07:02 AM
I don't have nvidia, I have ATI. Also, I just solved my problem, lucky me. I just needed to update my drivers.

aishikawa
11-22-2012, 05:16 AM
I had the same problem and solved updating nvidia, thanks

maea1987
11-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey guys,
I really hope one of you can help me. I played the game perfectly fine yesterday up to the point where you have to go to the shop in Boston and buy your first supplies.
The problem is every time I enter the shop to buy something my screen freezes and it kicks my to the Desktop. I don't even have a mouse cursor anymore then. The only way to close the game is via the Task Manager but there is no way for me to get back ingame. Also the sound in the background is still running.

Zoral90
11-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Hey guys,
I really hope one of you can help me. I played the game perfectly fine yesterday up to the point where you have to go to the shop in Boston and buy your first supplies.
The problem is every time I enter the shop to buy something my screen freezes and it kicks my to the Desktop. I don't even have a mouse cursor anymore then. The only way to close the game is via the Task Manager but there is no way for me to get back ingame. Also the sound in the background is still running.

I have the EXACT same problem here, all my drivers are updated, running with ATI

FWG-Gamer
11-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by maea1987
Hey guys,

Zoral90
I have the EXACT same problem here, all my drivers are updated, running with ATI

I've also this problem.. but my problem is i get black screen and can't go back to desktop but reboot computer completely