PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold DLC?

McJobless
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
Apparently Digital Deluxe preorders get it on PC. I'm getting a retail pre-order, so will it ever be available for me?

BeCk41
11-21-2012, 05:08 AM
retail order? where from? :O

Stinkyarmpit
11-21-2012, 05:09 AM
I don't know, but I do know I entered my standard edition key into the Extras> "Redeem Code" menu in the game. It gave me a couple things.

McJobless
11-21-2012, 05:10 AM
EB Games Online (Owned by GameStop and operating in Australia).

Anykeyer
11-21-2012, 06:46 AM
My guess is that this DLC will be DLC #5.
They already announced that there will be 5 DLC in total, with last being released in march. On PS3 version retail box there is a note about included key for free "PS3 exclusive" redeemable only before march (dont remember exact day). So its certain that its also the date it will stop being exclusive DLC.
DLC #1 is ULC DLC, Includes all special editions stuff. And probably nothing more. Deluxe or season pass buyers will get it sooner than others.
This leaves 3 DLC and if i remember right it was announced that Washington becoming a king is going to span exactly 3 DLC.

McJobless
11-21-2012, 07:22 AM
That sounds pretty accurate. I doubt my attention span will last that long to play the game after I finish the story once, but it's nice to know it'll be there if I ever get bored of BioShock Infinite or GTA V.

Thank you.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-21-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't know, but I do know I entered my standard edition key into the Extras> "Redeem Code" menu in the game. It gave me a couple things.
The way this works is awkward and convoluted, you enter your code into Uplay to activate the game, then you have to enter the same code in-game as well to redeem your special items, on a screen that doesn't even allow pasting a code, I had to write it out and type it in. Then I had to enter my second code for Benedict... pretty annoying.