PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with Power Source 3

JeremyDuschl
11-21-2012, 12:52 AM
I am playing on PS3 and when I got to the 3 power source all was well until I powered off my system. I had just put the power cell in and went back down to the main area of the cave. At this point I am going towards the glass door and take a right. The steps are now exposed. Their was a stone wall blocking them before this point. Anyway I went up the steps and started climbing around and then had to power off my system. No problem because of auto save. Well when I went back into the game later the stone wall was back down in front of the steps. I can no longer go that way. Whatever I do doesn't seem to want to reload this for me. Any Ideas?

LightRey
11-21-2012, 01:03 PM
I know this is somewhat obvious, but have you tried placing the power source again?

JeremyDuschl
11-21-2012, 09:44 PM
I have gone back to all of the previous power source plug points and it won't do anything.

Haikuof8bit
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
don't worry I just went through the same thing, the bridge was gone too I know. you do not need to start over, play through the rest of the animus it will let you use the key once you get it and you will be able to finish.

montagemik
11-29-2012, 07:47 PM
The Hologram of JUNO stands next to any power console that needs a power cube plugging in .
If she isn't there - There's nothing to plug in ...........Just carry on with the game - Animus or Main gate depending how far you've got in the story.