PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Graphics Problems

theAndrewJeff
11-21-2012, 12:10 AM
I can't seem to get my graphics settings to change. When I booted up the game, everything was blurry, like it was an extremely low resolution that was upscaled to fit my 1920x1080 screen. I figured that a quick change in the graphics settings would fix the problem. Nope.

After changing everything I could to something that would fit my rig, I found that nothing had changed. At all. The game looks like utter crap when I try to play, and no amount of tinkering that I do changes it. My drivers are up to date on all of my hardware, and my graphics card is an Nvidia GTX 560. I'm able to play the game at a solid 60 FPS so I know it's taking advantage of the hardware, but none of the settings I choose will go into effect. I'm going to try to reboot my computer to see if that fixes it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

EDIT: Yep, rebooting did nothing. I opened up the Assassin3.ini file and found that all the graphics settings were the sames ones that I had set in-game. I honestly have no idea what the problem could be.

EDIT2: Also, I just launched the multiplayer portion. It looks fine (gorgeous actually). Everything is crisp and clear. I switched to Single Player from the multi menu and now it is fixed. I guess I'll just have to go through this process every time (which I don't mind too much).

EZRider357
11-22-2012, 07:07 AM
I've got the same problem too... I've contacted customer support and haven't had a reply yet. I'm hoping its got something to do with the release date and will probably see an update patch because multiplayer works fine but single player is all f*cked up! All I have to say is this better not turn into some sort of rockstar sorta ****!

Eight6er
12-29-2012, 06:29 PM
I have the same problem as here, the game was running perfect (except for the joypad, but that's a different story) and now it looks like a mega drive game and nothing I will fix it. I reinstalled windows and it worked again for a few hours and now it's back to bad graphics again. hope they fix this soon.