PDA

View Full Version : Game locks up in ledger/stockpile training

FAAPOD
11-20-2012, 11:38 PM
For PS3. I'm at the point where Achille is training Conner on how to use the ledger/stockpile. The game is locking up while I'm in the stock pile menu, and I can't back out of it. It will let me advance through the menu, but it won't let me back out of it. And if I toggle over to Convoy, I can't even toggle back to Trade. When I restart the game, it brings me back right into the stockpile menu. All system and software updates are current. Anybody got any advice for me?

I've also noticed a lot of glitches in this game. Very disappointing.

ETA: Oops, I see that I posted this in the wrong forum. Mods, please move to AC Tech Tips and Advice.

Mayh3m777
11-23-2012, 02:41 PM
i have the exact same problem on PC, very frustrating. there is nothing i can do, apart from start a new game but that's the last thing i want to do. am unable to play until problem is fixed. i was enjoying this game alot then something like this happens. if anyone can help, would be appreciated :)

agoerner
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM
I have 2 frozen games: 1 at the same point as you both, in stockpile training, and another one at a point which I don't even remember any more. The game is useless to me, and Ubisoft is not responsive.