PDA

View Full Version : AC2 100% sync how?

adikeo13
11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
I am currently at 97.18% sync. I have restored everything, bought everything, killed everyone, collected all feathers, glyphs, etc etc and cannot figure out why I don't have 100% sync. When I access the DNA strand and the Secondary Memories section, the triangle(s) for Beat Up, Race, Assassination and Courier are all not filled in but when I "click" on each of these to access the individual missions in each, they are filled in. Is there some way to tell what I am missing in order to get the 100% sync? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is driving me nuts! Thanks.

AntiChrist7
11-20-2012, 09:18 PM
There are 3 extra secret locations (medici palace, frari, and venice shipyard). Dont know how you can get them though

Iamsosobad
11-20-2012, 09:36 PM
U just gotta believe in the heart of the cards

NyxCrab
11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Have you done Horseplay? You can only access that mission before you go to Venice, and you get it by doing the first race in Romagna, then you'll see it on a different part of the map. You also can't replay it if you missed it, as it's glitched up for some reason, as, if you start the replay, nothing will be there.

adikeo13
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes, i have completed and synced Horseplay as well as the other races. I have done and synced all the Beat Up missions, all the Courier missions, all of the Assassination missions. That is what is so confusing. As far as I can tell, I have done all that I need to in order to get 100% sync but for some strange reason I am stuck at 97.18%. I have read in other places that there are some extra Templar Lair missions available and that you have to complete those in order to get 100% sync although I don't know how or where to get those. Very frustrating!

NyxCrab
11-21-2012, 12:02 AM
The Templair Lairs I believe are DLC. One of them is the Palazzo Medici.

dchil279
11-21-2012, 01:54 AM
this was a problem that lots of people were having when the game came out.. unfortunately you'll have to buy the DLC... its worth it though, the missions and story are awesome....