PDA

View Full Version : Problem with stock

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 08:28 PM
So , today i contact the store where i buy AC3 , because i shoud receive the game on november 22. They told that i will need to wait until november 29 because the stock is sold out. What? that's not possible.

How can that be?

Joyner08
11-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Stores have limited stock. You will need to wait for new stock to arrive if they're telling you they have run out.

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Stores have limited stock. You will need to wait for new stock to arrive if they're telling you they have run out.

But thats even possible? how can they start seeling the game on 22's if the stock is sold out?

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
By the way, if you could answer this to : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727452-using-controler-in-AC3-pc?p=8714217#post8714217

i'il apreciate :)

DmAxD
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
have u pre-ordered game or want to buy new?

if there's too much preoder stocks can be finish and if u preordered they should send u

Joyner08
11-20-2012, 08:43 PM
The store you ordered from has probably used all it's stock in pre orders, and doesn't have enough to get yours to you on time I'm afraid.

And for the controller question you have; I would imagine you just get the regular control walkthrough with whatever control method you chose to use from your options menu. This is how it's worked in every AC since AC2 IIRC.

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 08:54 PM
have u pre-ordered game or want to buy new?

if there's too much preoder stocks can be finish and if u preordered they should send u

i pre-ordered

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 08:56 PM
The store you ordered from has probably used all it's stock in pre orders, and doesn't have enough to get yours to you on time I'm afraid.

And for the controller question you have; I would imagine you just get the regular control walkthrough with whatever control method you chose to use from your options menu. This is how it's worked in every AC since AC2 IIRC.

i dont understand what i mean. my question is, while i play with controler i will learn how to play with the controler or how to play with keyboard. im afraid it will be with keyboard, i think they dont made a controler tuturial for pc version

Joyner08
11-20-2012, 09:01 PM
i dont understand what i mean. my question is, while i play with controler i will learn how to play with the controler or how to play with keyboard. im afraid it will be with keyboard, i think they dont made a controler tuturial for pc version

What I mean is you'll be shown and taught the controls depending on what you picked to play the game with. If you chose an Xbox 360 controller, it will show you A B X Y LT, RT LB RB etc, etc. If you decide to pick a keyboard instead it'll show you the PC controls.

Amaral724
11-20-2012, 09:12 PM
What I mean is you'll be shown and taught the controls depending on what you picked to play the game with. If you chose an Xbox 360 controller, it will show you A B X Y LT, RT LB RB etc, etc. If you decide to pick a keyboard instead it'll show you the PC controls.

So, the game detect the controller and will give me that tuturial, thanks :), but first i will need to go to options and slect controler

another question. My crontoller is from LOGIC3 and dont have simbols like in PS3 (x,o etc) have numbers instead. the game will give tuturial with numbers or with simbols or like in xbox case LT,RT,LB ...