PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 RElease Hour Oficialy announced.

Ahrgus
11-20-2012, 05:55 PM
" Assassin's Creed ‏@assassinscreed

Happy PC Launch Day North America! #AC3 is available today at 10am PST and 1pm EST - see you in the shadows! "

ON Tweeter, so YAY, lets just wait for the keys guys =D

sher1027
11-20-2012, 06:06 PM
I WANT MY PRELOAD!!! U STUPID UBI!!!
They probably gonna tell us that they are experiencing a overload for the server while people downloading the game and delay for another 6 hours.

xxtanisxx
11-20-2012, 06:08 PM
one more hour to go......thanks for the info on the hour release

SycoKill3r87
11-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Hopefully they dont get over load i been up all day waiting for this game . played every assissins creed out there and i love it.

Vogar14
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM
45 min OMG, i'm so excited

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 06:15 PM
also please remember that due to the amount of emails, they will go out in batches, so please remain calm.

AntiChrist7
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
stupid america...

joking offcours

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-20-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm all preloaded and ready to go.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-20-2012, 06:47 PM
" Assassin's Creed ‏@assassinscreed

Happy PC Launch Day North America! #AC3 is available today at 10am PST and 1pm EST - see you in the shadows! "

ON Tweeter, so YAY, lets just wait for the keys guys =D

Yeah, released ONLY after I tweeted them asking them for the release time.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah, released ONLY after I tweeted them asking them for the release time.
People have been asking all day, since 12.01 (PST) so I don't think your the only one asking ;)

drumzonbass
11-20-2012, 06:53 PM
I just found this after opening a thread sorry and thanks for giving a time. Also thanks to all the people who harass to some information.

8 min till 1pm EST for me so MAYBE SOON.

FernandoMayoral
11-20-2012, 07:06 PM
it's a batch process, relax, I suppose it will take an hour to send all the emails

SycoKill3r87
11-20-2012, 07:06 PM
calm down everyone , put yourself in there shoes .... not everything can go according to plan and like the other guy said , they most likely are sending e-mails out in bunches . so guess what you could be the last bunch of emails sent out lol . chill go watch tv orwalk the dog lol waste a few hours and come back

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Guys,

some already have the emails, so please remain calm..

If you can't post in a civil manner I'm gonna start locking threads...

FernandoMayoral
11-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Omg i just got it

awesome :D!!!!!

MisterPeriod
11-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Just recived my e-mail. The buttons in the e-mail are not actually links.You will need to go to the www.findmyorder.com website and put in your order number+your personal password you use for uplay/ubisoft, at which time it will re-direct you to a page with all the download files. Hope this helps!

Echwaz
11-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Awesome I got mine, The only problem when I go to download it tries to tell me to download with adobe reader program -_- wtf am is it actually supposed to be set it to?

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Just recived my e-mail. The buttons in the e-mail are not actually links.You will need to go to the www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com) website and put in your order number+your personal password you use for uplay/ubisoft, at which time it will re-direct you to a page with all the download files. Hope this helps!
Have you tried the above?

Echwaz
11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Have you tried the above?

haha sorry I should clarify I do know those steps I get to the page for the downloads (deluxe edition) when I click download it aks in what I would prefer to download it with. This is when it suggest from my program list to download using an adobe reader program. I know this is rather stupid not to know but I can't think of what I should download it with/format.

lhgvboy28
11-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Downloading now... but the description of my game is just Assassins Creed III. I think this is not the Deluxe Edition. Am I right?
I bought both game and season pass on november (Ubi Store), perhaps this has something to do with this post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727349-EMEA-Ubishop-Digital-Deluxe-orders-without-season-pass-Important-update!!!?highlight=ordered+Digital+Deluxe

Can someone confirm this, please?

Johny-Al-Knox
11-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Just noticed we get it at midnight in STEAM. Earlier than before. 30 hours left for me tho..

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Downloading now... but the description of my game is just Assassins Creed III. I think this is not the Deluxe Edition. Am I right?
I bought both game and season pass on november (Ubi Store), perhaps this has something to do with this post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727349-EMEA-Ubishop-Digital-Deluxe-orders-without-season-pass-Important-update!!!?highlight=ordered+Digital+Deluxe

Can someone confirm this, please?
All digital versions sold by the Ubishop should have the season pass and addition content in the game already.

That post is NOT for the US version.

if you find you are missing content, please contact store support after you have downloaded it.

please also remember that certain content, needs unlocking in game and others only activate at certain points in the story - details are on the www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com) site under AC3

lhgvboy28
11-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Thank you.

R4AC2
11-20-2012, 07:34 PM
haha sorry I should clarify I do know those steps I get to the page for the downloads (deluxe edition) when I click download it aks in what I would prefer to download it with. This is when it suggest from my program list to download using an adobe reader program. I know this is rather stupid not to know but I can't think of what I should download it with/format.

Typical Ubisoft. They delay the game. They don't release it at midnight. It's impossible to download. And we all have to put up with snotty, unhelpful moderation like Mr_Shade.

It's 10:30. I don't have an email. The "question" that I submitted to Ubisoft support has yet to be answered. I don't have my game that I pre-ordered from Ubisoft months ago.

The horrible thing is that none of us can do anything about it. The only thing that we could do is collectively boycott Ubisoft and pirate the game, but nobody cares enough. And Ubisoft would just stop making games for the PC, because of the children on their consoles.

Everything in this entire affair is despicable and pathetic, and I'm never buying another game from Ubisoft again.

Echwaz
11-20-2012, 07:34 PM
LMFAO nvm nvm I figured out what I did XD thanks though ^^

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-20-2012, 07:35 PM
My Steam copy unlocked around 1, ready to go!

PrometheanF
11-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Mr_Shade is just a moderator. He's doing his job here, but there's nothing he can do about release issues so it's pointless to blame him. He is even trying to inform people to the best of his knowledge.

As for Ubisoft in general, I pretty much agree. I will always buy from Steam from now on because if I had I would be playing the game right now. That's a pretty easy decision.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Typical Ubisoft. They delay the game. They don't release it at midnight. It's impossible to download. And we all have to put up with snotty, unhelpful moderation like Mr_Shade.

It's 10:30. I don't have an email. The "question" that I submitted to Ubisoft support has yet to be answered. I don't have my game that I pre-ordered from Ubisoft months ago.

The horrible thing is that none of us can do anything about it. The only thing that we could do is collectively boycott Ubisoft and pirate the game, but nobody cares enough. And Ubisoft would just stop making games for the PC, because of the children on their consoles.

Everything in this entire affair is despicable and pathetic, and I'm never buying another game from Ubisoft again.Emails are being sent out in batches please await the email to arrive, or you can check your order details on the store.

Ubisoft support only deal with technical issues - if you have order issues, you need Ubishop support.

as I said though, emails are going out in batches, so if you have a confirmed order, you should get one shortly.

im sorry if you think any of my posts are "snotty" they are not intended to be.

ktyoung
11-20-2012, 07:54 PM
So are you guys all from the UK?

cuppa_joe
11-20-2012, 07:59 PM
got my key, link doesn't work uplay does not have my game. where is the download manager located so i can dl. pressed button 6 times, now DR says i have too many downloads. lol wtf?

SycoKill3r87
11-20-2012, 08:06 PM
im downloading my game right now and i have to say its weird , its in parts of .rars which i understand for compression reasons but i hope it comes all together at the end. But i have to say for the amount of people downloading the game , i am downloading it rather fast so i hope its a good downloaded and not broken. Just started downloaded about 30 min ago and it says i have about 1 hour to go with download speeds around 3.17 mb/sec. normally any game i download i only get about 1 to 2 . but sometimes im seeing 4mb/sec is this normal ?

PrometheanF
11-20-2012, 08:10 PM
im downloading my game right now and i have to say its weird , its in parts of .rars which i understand for compression reasons but i hope it comes all together at the end. But i have to say for the amount of people downloading the game , i am downloading it rather fast so i hope its a good downloaded and not broken. Just started downloaded about 30 min ago and it says i have about 1 hour to go with download speeds around 3.17 mb/sec. normally any game i download i only get about 1 to 2 . but sometimes im seeing 4mb/sec is this normal ?

What does your ISP claim that your download speed is?

It's probably normal, as most internet connections can support speeds that high. I almost always get around 4 MB on Steam and now I am getting 4.4 on the AC3 download, so mine is almost done.

SycoKill3r87
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
i pay for 5mb turbo but most ubi and steam games only download at 1 to 2 so im really excited but wondering on the 4. oh well im not complaining if it works at the end wahoo

lhgvboy28
11-20-2012, 08:18 PM
What does your ISP claim that your download speed is?

It's probably normal, as most internet connections can support speeds that high. I almost always get around 4 MB on Steam and now I am getting 4.4 on the AC3 download, so mine is almost done.

This only shows how brazilian ISPs are the ****iest thing in the world. Most of the time I'm getting around 750K here.

tomphas1
11-20-2012, 08:44 PM
is the deluxe supposed to come out at a later hour? ive been waiting for almost 2 hours for the email for it

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 10:49 PM
This only shows how brazilian ISPs are the ****iest thing in the world. Most of the time I'm getting around 750K here.

Mine went from 1MB to 150KB and it is like that for 3 weeks now... British Telecommunication. ROCKANDROLL!!!

lhgvboy28
11-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Mine went from 1MB to 150KB and it is like that for 3 weeks now... British Telecommunication. ROCKANDROLL!!!

Almost 85% done now and the rate dropped to 14K, but I'm pretty sure that it's not my ISP fault. Servers must be overloaded.