PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Blades Speed BUG

TrueAssassin77
11-20-2012, 04:49 PM
The Hidden Blades in this game seems to be bugged. As of now they move almost as slow as Heavy Weapons and Blunt weapons. Fixed soon?

ProdiGurl
11-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I got my butt handed to me when I used the blades in a big fight.... I ended up switching to the tomahawk & then I got the Iron Dagger which is awesome.
But ya, I don't use them to fight with like I did in previous games.

Xeriam
11-20-2012, 05:40 PM
I justify it as: Connor's not very experienced with the Hidden Blade as an open combat weapon. Whereas Ezio and Altair were trained with it integrated at the core of their weapon skills, Connor had a great deal of experience with his tomahawk and knife before even beginning his training, so the hidden blade became little more than an extra knife to him.

RyokuMC
11-20-2012, 06:33 PM
I justify it as: Connor's not very experienced with the Hidden Blade as an open combat weapon. Whereas Ezio and Altair were trained with it integrated at the core of their weapon skills, Connor had a great deal of experience with his tomahawk and knife before even beginning his training, so the hidden blade became little more than an extra knife to him.

Connor have a great ability with the Sword too

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 02:54 AM
its a glitch

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 02:57 AM
no way no how were the devolpers stupid enough to make it obviously the most inferior weapon in the game on purpose

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:07 AM
What?

The hidden blades are seriously fast..

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 03:08 AM
I can take down all my foes with any weapon easily, 'cause I have skills (and combats easy) even the hidden blade :cool:

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:12 AM
not saying that i can't use them but i feel as if they took a step back in. they are slower than in previous intallments... or maybe my disc is glitched

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:43 AM
..how are they slower? I don't understand.

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 04:23 AM
can you send me a video of your hidden blde speed. maybe mine is glitched? because they are lower for me

montagemik
11-25-2012, 04:28 AM
can you send me a video of your hidden blde speed. maybe mine is glitched? because they are lower for me

LOWER than what ? :confused:

Could you articulate better ?

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 04:38 AM
LOWER than what ? :confused:

Could you articulate better ?

thanks for catching that man. i meant to say slower but i forgot the "s" while typing it. im to lazy to go back and fix it xD

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 05:25 AM
thanks for catching that man. i meant to say slower but i forgot the "s" while typing it. im to lazy to go back and fix it xD
I took a video... but it's pretty large for only being 22 seconds.. it'll take like.. 3 hours to upload on my connection. And it's just of me running into two soldiers and then taking them down with counters. Did you want me to get into a super large fight?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO-w1l8AF3Y&feature=youtu.be

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 05:34 AM
only if it doesn't waste your time. i no the counter is very fast but im talking about the basic attack speed. i don;'t think its even on par with the tomahawk despite it's lighter wieght

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Oh? basic attack speed
I'll need to take another video then.

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-25-2012, 05:52 AM
The Hidden Blades in this game seems to be bugged. As of now they move almost as slow as Heavy Weapons and Blunt weapons. Fixed soon?

Sounds like a personal problem.
Just counter and get a kill streak going.

Connor is very skilled with the Hidden blades unlike Ezio he actually has formal training with them.