PDA

View Full Version : Hitting Civilians

nitramme
11-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Is there anyway in AC3 that I can beat up civilians (with my fist obviously) . Because each time I try , Connor always make them..incounscious ? . Because back In Brotherhood, I had alot of fun beating a bunch of them

Rogue Agent 035
11-20-2012, 04:27 AM
I have found that the only way is to highlight an locked on to them, as I accidentially killed a civilian with an arrow when they were highlighted an I mistook them as a target. Now if I'm wrong...., someone chime in otherwise, but that what I've found an I'm sure fists is the same way.

E-Zekiel
11-20-2012, 04:47 AM
I can't seem to punch them. I even had one attack me, and it wouldn't let me counter, punch, or even throw. It was very annoying.

Free_Hidings
11-20-2012, 05:44 AM
Only thing I have come up with is pushing civilians off jetty's and such into water.. Same as in the others, though it does seem a litle easier now (fast walk and gentle push them towards the edge in case you haven't done it before)

Funnily enough it also works on guards, I did it on a mission where you have to infiltrate a ship undetected or something like that and the guard was standing on a balcony type place... I walked up behind him and started pushing while walking back and fourth and making my way towards the edge, after a few seconds he fell to his doom and never once even tried to detect me :D

BoltActions
11-20-2012, 06:02 AM
I kind of miss civilians trying to fight me after they discovered I've stolen all of their valuables.

Aphex_Tim
11-20-2012, 06:41 AM
I kind of miss civilians trying to fight me after they discovered I've stolen all of their valuables.

Though it got kinda ridiculous in Revelations. :p

zhengyingli
11-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Though it got kinda ridiculous in Revelations. :p
Not to be sexist, but fist fighting with women in Revelations just looked really bizarre given how conservatively some of them were dressed.