PDA

View Full Version : Plot Question (Sequence 8)

Wicked_Deadly
11-20-2012, 03:22 AM
*DON"T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T REACHED SEQUENCE 8*

*I didn't read the spoiler post til now- but I can't figure out how to delete the post, only edit- so if it needs to be taken down I understand*

Sorry if this has been asked or sounds odd but: My knowledge was that Haytham didn't know that Connor was his son (as even in game Shaun's description of the guy says "...unbeknownst to Haytham ended up raising...son Connor" (close to that). Even though Connor goes around saying Father and such, he never said so in front of any of the main Templars or outside his main group, and Charles Lee, at least at my point in the game has never said anything about the Father-Son thing, so why is it that in Sequence 8 at the abandoned church that Haytham already knows that Connor is his son- and not just an Assassin? (Not saying that the Templar's wouldn't have a great information network but I still expected there to be some surprise or something) Did I miss something?

(Basically; How did Haytham already know Connor was his son?)

Thanks for the help...

zerocooll21
11-20-2012, 01:47 PM
It wasn't mentioned. The first time you hear it is in Achilles basement and Connor acted like he already knew.