PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think this outfit is just straight up EPIC

Kfcrsh
11-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Best outfit ever...
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t414/MoZaidz/BestAssassinsCreedConcept.png

TwoDents
11-20-2012, 02:59 AM
The wolf (?) pelt reminds me of this fellow.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28977218.jpg

But yes, DO WANT!

kriegerdesgottes
11-20-2012, 03:10 AM
I never liked the fur look. I hated it in Revelations as well.

Umbra_Blade
11-20-2012, 03:17 AM
I really wish that you could craft outfits for yourself in AC3. When I heard about the crafting mechanic of the game, and the fact one of the people on your homestead is a TAILOR, I kinda got my hopes up you could make variations to your outfit through the tailor. Like getting; cotton, dyes, and some wolf pelt could make you this outfit. Stuff like that would have, in my opinion, made the crafting system far more interesting, rather than just a means to make the odd weapon, and mostly just as an income source. Ah well...

AT ONE SIR
11-20-2012, 03:33 AM
This.

i really wish that you could craft outfits for yourself in ac3. When i heard about the crafting mechanic of the game, and the fact one of the people on your homestead is a tailor, i kinda got my hopes up you could make variations to your outfit through the tailor. Like getting; cotton, dyes, and some wolf pelt could make you this outfit. Stuff like that would have, in my opinion, made the crafting system far more interesting, rather than just a means to make the odd weapon, and mostly just as an income source. Ah well...

Kfcrsh
11-20-2012, 03:36 AM
I really wish that you could craft outfits for yourself in AC3. When I heard about the crafting mechanic of the game, and the fact one of the people on your homestead is a TAILOR, I kinda got my hopes up you could make variations to your outfit through the tailor. Like getting; cotton, dyes, and some wolf pelt could make you this outfit. Stuff like that would have, in my opinion, made the crafting system far more interesting, rather than just a means to make the odd weapon, and mostly just as an income source. Ah well...
Yeah, that would be incredible, *sigh*

kriegerdesgottes
11-20-2012, 03:36 AM

I agree. There needs to be more variety and options as far as the clothing goes. It shouldn't just be colors. There should be more options as far as tweeking the outfit.

scooper121s
11-20-2012, 06:28 AM
best outfit ever...
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t414/mozaidz/bestassassinscreedconcept.png
where did you get this pic!!! Me want!!!

zhengyingli
11-20-2012, 06:31 AM
I agree. There needs to be more variety and options as far as the clothing goes. It shouldn't just be colors. There should be more options as far as tweeking the outfit.
I always dislike when any game categorizes palette swaps as "costumes."

LightRey
11-20-2012, 09:56 AM
As cool as that would've been, it was never going to happen. I'm sorry, but you were expecting way too much from the ACIII crafting system.

Kfcrsh
11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
As cool as that would've been, it was never going to happen. I'm sorry, but you were expecting way too much from the ACIII crafting system.
Sad face