PDA

View Full Version : War Tomahawk

the_heat11
11-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Ok, so I crafted the weapon because it's seems to be the best tomahawk in the game, statistically. But after one fight with it, I found myself using the Assassin Tomahawk again, because IMO the war tomahawk just looks kinda awkward on Connor's belt. the Assassin tomahawk for some reason feels more natural for connor. i also didn't really see any difference gameplay wise, so I use weapons simply based on how they look. That being said, what tomahawk (cuz honesty, thats the weapon everyone uses) do you use the most?

zhengyingli
11-20-2012, 01:09 AM
I FEEL it takes less slashes to kill someone outside of kill streaks, but I agree that it doesn't look as good. They should've included something like Altair's Hatchet, lol. Seriously, what's with every game that make the strongest weapons so aesthetically inferior than the initial weapons. They should let us upgrade stats and aesthetics separately, in my opinion.

apresmode
11-20-2012, 03:01 AM
I started using is the blunt weapons. There's one that's a long blue curved club and it is awesomely brutal.

BoltActions
11-20-2012, 06:10 AM
I too, use the Assassin Tomahawk. Just because I think it's cool, it's a weapon fitting for an Assassin. I don't even use a sword or heavy axe. If I disarm an enemy or pick up a sword/heavy by mistake, I'll get rid of it and stick to my tomahawk. Since most of my kills are counter kills, the damage and stuff doesn't really matter to me.