PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting sidetracked...

the_heat11
11-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Honestly, I've been playing this game for over 20 hours now and I'm only on Sequence 9! I always tell my self that 'm going to do the next mission, but on my way to the mission start, I always get distracted and either kill an army, tree run, hunt, or do side missions. i know this is stupid but anyone else feel the same way? That it's too easy to get sidetracked in tis game?

reddragonhrcro
11-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Honestly, I've been playing this game for over 20 hours now and I'm only on Sequence 9! I always tell my self that 'm going to do the next mission, but on my way to the mission start, I always get distracted and either kill an army, tree run, hunt, or do side missions. i know this is stupid but anyone else feel the same way? That it's too easy to get sidetracked in tis game?

Hahaha same here,just reached it and was playing it 3 days from morning to night.

Rogue Agent 035
11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
It took me 60+ hours (game time) an bout 2 weeks real time, an that doing it all sides,naval,hunt,etc. An I'm about to re-do the whole thing, your right...., gettin side-tracked is way too easy, but that's what make it more engaging an fun IMO

MastaGengis
11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
I may have been side tracked a little seeing as i clocked up 100 hours ;)

I just can't resist hunting beaver (*_~)

psf22
11-20-2012, 12:02 AM
It took me 60+ hours (game time) an bout 2 weeks real time, an that doing it all sides,naval,hunt,etc. An I'm about to re-do the whole thing, your right...., gettin side-tracked is way too easy, but that's what make it more engaging an fun IMO

Basically my story^^

It's all about getting side-tracked.

jamgamerforever
11-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Yup. This game clearly has the most side content (beating Brotherhood) of any AC game so far. Took me 55 hours (at 97% synchronization). Another 10 hours to win 9 Men's Morris. :D

Rogue Agent 035
11-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Yup. This game clearly has the most side content (beating Brotherhood) of any AC game so far. Took me 55 hours (at 97% synchronization). Another 10 hours to win 9 Men's Morris. :D
Speakin of 9 MM, how is that beat, I've beatin checkers, Moris an Bowls (both beat by placing $0.00 bet, but for the life of me can't beat the Homestead innkeeper, maybe cause I don't understand the object of 9mm, but need ta bone up

the_heat11
11-20-2012, 01:23 AM
I just can't beat anyone at board games, I just suck at them so much. TBH Id rather kill some soldiers

MastaGengis
11-20-2012, 01:26 AM
I used a little help from a simulator i found online which told me where to place after each of his moves. I had to resort to that after trying for 6hrs straight (*_~)

jamgamerforever
11-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Speakin of 9 MM, how is that beat, I've beatin checkers, Moris an Bowls (both beat by placing $0.00 bet, but for the life of me can't beat the Homestead innkeeper, maybe cause I don't understand the object of 9mm, but need ta bone up

Basically, it's connect 3. You get 3 pieces in a line and you can remove an opponent's piece. To get a head start put one on the top left then the bottom right (or top right / bottom left). Then place one on any other corner - that'll get you your first line.

Honestly, it did take me about 3-4 hours to beat him legit (no simulators for me!), and I found the key wasn't to get lines straight away, but to set up for the moving stage.

Dieinthedark
11-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Yep, that's the point. Always have something to do. And they've done a good job at it.

Rogue Agent 035
11-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Basically, it's connect 3. You get 3 pieces in a line and you can remove an opponent's piece. To get a head start put one on the top left then the bottom right (or top right / bottom left). Then place one on any other corner - that'll get you your first line.

Honestly, it did take me about 3-4 hours to beat him legit (no simulators for me!), and I found the key wasn't to get lines straight away, but to set up for the moving stage.

Thank ya kind sir...., I tell ya, I learned play chess while in college, an never had this much trouble learnin it as I have 9MM

BoltActions
11-20-2012, 06:15 AM
When I finished everything and got to 100% in every aspect of the game, I think I clocked in around 60 hours give or take a few. There are a lot of extra things to do - the mini games are the worst... Took me hours and hours to get the Original Gamer achievement. @_@