PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] What did I miss?

Inorganic9_2
11-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Ok, so I have just finished the game and it seems I've missed so many things. For example, the mission shown in the demo where Connor kills the wolves, then attacks the fort in Winter 1777. I never saw that camp or those people in the game at all. I never managed to craft any of the extra items, such as dual holsters and English flintlock because there were never enough missions to level anyone up! (though I managed to do one ot get Lance up to level two). Achilles spoke of one day handing over the robes of the first Assassin in the colonies, but I never saw that either. Also, I never managed to see the Benedict Arnold section which I supposedly got with the game.

How did I miss all of these and where can I find them to find out? Thanks!

Namiwakiru
11-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Well it sounds like you missed all the homestead missions which lvl up your artisans and allow them to craft the materials, Achilles's outfit for example is pretty much the last homestead missions.
I dont know if you can miss the homestead missions, I just checked all the maps after each story mission and completed them first
If you did get all the artisans then they should start giving you missions from the homestead which lvl them up
They are:
Lumberer
Woodworker
Blacksmith
Miner
Huntress
Farmer
Doctor
Tailor
Innkeeper
(Priest: not an artisan but a member of the homestead and required for later missons)

Also some of the weapons require some kind of steel which you find it chests. The largest amount can be found behind the stables in the homestead, when you look down the cliff behind it (wont show on map)

Benedict Arnold missions start in New York, right up north by the exit to the Frontier, appears as a hidden blade icon.

Inorganic9_2
11-20-2012, 10:29 AM
That's really odd, because I was scouring the mpa for homestead missions. I think the last one I did was finding the bolts of cloth in NY and then I didn't manage to spot any more.

Also, how did Lafayette know who Connor was in the interactive conversation I had with him? Did I miss things at the Valley Forge? (I went there and did the mission where Connor is attacked by Haytham in the church, but didn't really explore the camp)

Thanks for the information. It seems another play through is in order.

Kytr
11-20-2012, 10:48 PM
The story does jump forward at places (you can tell because it will show a message 6 months later or some such). The events that have occurred during that period are not revealed, but will have an impact on the following events. Likely he met Lafayette during one of those gaps.