PDA

View Full Version : dlc a dangerous secret

vioLence1337
11-19-2012, 07:15 PM
I did this mission now my question is what does it mean when they say u get an extra colour scheme for the Aquila? Could somebody please answer this for me.
And how do i do this or get this ?

DSTRVCTION
11-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Almost forgot about this! I was wondering myself .. Someone said some flag would immediately change after the mission, but I couldn't figure out what exactly had changed.

reddragonhrcro
11-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Must have missed that info tough yeah what did change?

daltonesque
11-19-2012, 10:15 PM
how long are the DLCs available. Ad infinitum? I didn't have an internet connection when revelations came out and don't have the 30 bucks for season pass just yet either and really don't want to miss out as it seems important story elements have been included before. Plus the more AC the better. Never enough. Never.

vioLence1337
11-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Still no answer to my question:(

the_heat11
11-19-2012, 11:29 PM
I wondered about it at first too, then i realized. it doesn't really matter. When you go on a naval mission, you don't look at the Aquila and appreciate it's colours, You look at the ocean and think about sinking other ships. So when I/m fighting of 10 other ships, the Aquila's colour scheme is the least of my concerns.

vioLence1337
11-19-2012, 11:39 PM
No offence dude, but if its in the dlc i would like to see what the fuss is about, btw i have no naval missions anymore so i can't go on the ocean anymore either :)

the_heat11
11-19-2012, 11:42 PM
No offence dude, but if its in the dlc i would like to see what the fuss is about, btw i have no naval missions anymore so i can't go on the ocean anymore either :)
I get where you are coming from, and I can see why it may be frustrating, since the DLC said that there was going to be a different colour scheme. Well, if you find out how and what it is, I would still like to know