PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Sound problem (No voices)

Alexcouter
11-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi there, bought AC3 today, but i've got a problem.

Installation and update done fast, my controller works perfectly ... But, i've got a big problem.
The game is with every sounds, except VOICES ! (this problem was on AC1, but i tried many ways that are not working on AC3)

I think the problem is from my sound card : SBlaster Audigy SE.

I dunno if someone can tell me how to fix that problem (because I'm one of the first who has the game now), and if someone can tell me how to contact devs that will be great.

I tried :

Change language
Reinstall without doing the update
Playing without controller
Lowering audio quality of my sound card
Using safe mode
Install motherboard sound drivers (can't install them, got to unplug my sound card & I don't wanna play with that)

Appreciated.

Alexcouter
11-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Fixed by setting my speakers config to Stereo. Because it was in 7.1 (default).

TheFevit
12-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Windows 7 solve:

I just figured this out last night, works for me, hopefully for others:

Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound ->Sound -> Right Click on Speaker, select Properties -> Under "Jack Information" you'll see a couple of colored circles; look on the back of your computer to see which one (or more) your headphones are plugged into. Click on Levels -> Increase the value of the color that your headphones are plugged into to 100 from 0.

This should immediately solve the problem.

Good luck!

Fevit

claudiu.osman
12-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Assassin's Creed III Sound problem (No voices)

I have this problem... :( I try to do al things that I find on internet whitout any solution. I have Creative Sb X-fi sound card. Pls help

theftblade
04-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Ok here is what I did I opened th start menu and typed "sound" then under the control panel section click on sound scroll down to "Speaker" click on it and then click on the configure button then set it to stereo and you done! The game will now have voices! Hope this works for everyone else (btw I'm on windows 7)

Throatslasher01
06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Ok here is what I did I opened th start menu and typed "sound" then under the control panel section click on sound scroll down to "Speaker" click on it and then click on the configure button then set it to stereo and you done! The game will now have voices! Hope this works for everyone else (btw I'm on windows 7)

I've entered to configure button and it shows me "Audio channels" and the only choice that i have is onli 5.1 Surround. I don't have any other option.... i bought new headphones because one of my speaker doesn't work but still nothing there aren't any voices... Any suggestions how to fix it or not? Thanks anyway... :S

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-08-2013, 05:44 PM
If you are using Realtek High Definition Audio, Soundmax HD Audio, or nForce Audio, you may experience sound anomalies in the game.

To work around the problem, lower the sound cards Hardware acceleration slider to 'Basic' in the Windows Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices -> Audio tab -> Advanced -> Performance tab.

If this doesn't solve it then please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

CrazeLadd
08-23-2013, 11:49 AM
it is on stereo but still it does not work

CrazeLadd
08-23-2013, 03:34 PM
and i am reinstaling the game

Kashlok
09-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

i apologize for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker. But I just found one solution for the "no sound in cutszene-problem".
Please check if you muted the Music in the Ingame-options. When its muted turn it on and restart the ACIII.
After I did these, all sounds where back to normal. I've got the feeling Ubisoft puted the voice on the Music-trace.

Good luck everyone

Adamson79
10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Hello,

I am not sure whether I have a problem or not.
All of the characters have voices, but for example the crowd is mute and there is no music in most cutscenes.
Is this normal? I play on PC and I tried all that you wrote.

Pr4n4yReddy
05-06-2015, 07:51 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d2eccf7e1133axo/FILE2.zip

DOWNLOAD THE FILE GIVEN ABOVE.

EXTRACT IT.

PASTE IT IN AC3>SoundData.

RESTART AC3.

IT WORKS>>>>>

sudiwaiswa12
12-06-2016, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE=Kashlok;9296212]Hey guys,

i apologize for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker. But I just found one solution for the "no sound in cutszene-problem".
Please check if you muted the Music in the Ingame-options. When its muted turn it on and restart the ACIII.
After I did these, all sounds where back to normal. I've got the feeling Ubisoft puted the voice on the Music-trace.

Good luck everyone

This was really very helpful, i didnt know the problem was so easy to fix, thanks alot.