PDA

View Full Version : AC Addiction?

ThaEpiK
11-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Besides the games. Are u a Ac addict? Statue collector or ac clothes or even a Ac Tattoo.
Im thinking of getting AC logo tattoo on my right forearm or shoulder

UncappedWheel82
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
No. I love AC but haven't gone that far. After beating AC3 thought I have popped back in AC2 and brotherhood, and plan to go through Revelations again.

AssassinCouture
11-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I made an Ezio costume for my husband and a Fiora Cavazza costume for myself. We have Assassin's symbols on our snowboards, I have AC wallpapers for my computer, an Ezio statue in my fish tank, and I am making an AC themed motorcycle jacket for a client currently.

DSTRVCTION
11-19-2012, 07:57 PM
I made an Ezio costume for my husband and a Fiora Cavazza costume for myself. We have Assassin's symbols on our snowboards, I have AC wallpapers for my computer, an Ezio statue in my fish tank, and I am making an AC themed motorcycle jacket for a client currently.

That's a really nice way of implementing things! On your snowboards. Could I see a picture of the jacket? I would love to know how that looks, maybe consider contacting you in the future as I'd love to have a motorcycle as well!

Powawolf
11-19-2012, 08:03 PM
I would want a model of Hidden blade\Hood O:

AssassinCouture
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM
That's a really nice way of implementing things! On your snowboards. Could I see a picture of the jacket? I would love to know how that looks, maybe consider contacting you in the future as I'd love to have a motorcycle as well!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55013323@N05/8199847245/in/photostream

here's a link to my flickr. It's only for sewing stuff so I alter it when necessary. The jacket isn't done yet but it will have a classic AC style hood that is removeable. it will have buttons to hold it on. My client isn't a rider, so he will probably always have the hood on.

austin128
11-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I got into AC the summer before AssCree2, so I missed out on the collector's edition of AssCree.

Here's my AssCree Schwag (by game):
Assassin's Creed- 1) Platinum Hits copy of game (Xbox 360)
2) Player Select NECA Altair Figure
AssCree2- 1) Copy of game
2) Physical goodies of Master Assassin Edition (dad forgot to preorder so we found the physical goodies on ebay).
AssCreeBro- 1) American Collectors Edition (bought two so I could get both Jack-in-the-boxes; sold the excess from the second one on ebay) (PS3)
AssCreeRe- 1) Gamestop Signature Edition (PS3)
AssCreeThree- 1) American Limited Edition
2) Join or Die Edition (I bought the European editions thinking I could play their DLC on a US disc as long as I had a PAL PSN account, but no, so I only kept the physical
goodies [packaging, medallion, and medallion carrier] from them :()
3) Freedom Edition (still coming in mail from second-hand seller; a little worried. So dumb since I personally know people from the UK *faceplam*. Again, only going to get
to keep the physical goodeis [packaging and lithographs]).
Other- 1) First edition of the AC Encyclopedia (with Carte Blanch artwork)
2) All three copies of The Fall comics (first one is the Gamestop edition).

I'm gonna get some of the figures soon.

vivaxardas
11-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Well, I collect stuff. So I had all collector's editions, even from Europe, through amazon.de. Stickers on my car. Statues and posters in my home and office. I am still not that far gone to order a hidden blade and to assassinate someone with it, but I am getting pretty close. ;)

Assassin_M
11-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Well...I`m not the Statue/figure/belt/flag Type..

I Got ALL AC Games...(Yes That`s right ALL Games, bar Liberation)
I got All Novels..
All Comics..

(That does not make me rich, though >_> I can still use some of your Money)

TwoDents
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Well, I have all the games, and enjoyed them (save Revelations), but I won't go as far as getting a tattoo. I'd look like an idiot when I am 60 years old with a Creed symbol on my right forearm.

oops

Rogue-Eaglet
11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Yes, and very proud of it. ^_^

I got into the franchise not too long before the release of ACII, so I missed out on the CE for the first and at the time my brother was the one who 'wanted' the games so he owns the CE for ACII. Other than that, I have all the CE editions that were released here in Canada, all novels (with the exception of Forsaken), all portable games (minus Liberation) several t-shirts + the Altair hoodie from Ubiworkshop, a bunch of Neca/Gamestars action figures, and several of those statues (Altair crouched, Sideshow's Master Assassin, etc.).

However one of my greatest prides in my AC collection is my current bed: http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264826_224878647530133_1102231_n.jpg

And boardachick, that jacket looks awesome!

Krayus Korianis
11-19-2012, 10:36 PM
I hate it when people use the term, "AssCree" to type AC... It makes them look like asses.

AssassinCouture
11-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks! I can't wait til it's done. I have done a couple fit tests with the guy I am making it for and he loves it. I can't wait to get that hood on it. It's the most challenging part and I am both excited to do it and terrified of it. But I have the pattern pieces so if it all works out, I could make it again. Plus I am going to take a pattern making class in January so if I can master that, I should be able to make any custom piece of clothing for anyone without doing fit tests. I hope to maybe start my own business. So if you do want one, and I do make one for you, feel free to spread the word! I may make some sellable Ezio and multiplayer costumes someday. It took months to make each, so they wouldn't be cheap, but I am sure there is a market out there somewhere for them.

mazohystic
11-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Lol I'm nowhere near any of you. Feeling like a noob here, even though I pretty much am one. I'm a fairly new fan, since January 6, 2012. I made a blog post on the day I first bought AC1 , I had to dig around for it so no, I don't know that date off by hand.

I only have all the games for PS3 and like two posters. Sometimes I spend too much time on asscreedtranscribed (http://asscreedtranscribed.tumblr.com) but that's pretty much it... Even so, my brother says I'm too obsessed and he believes that I'm the only one like this over a video game. Dear brother, go look on the Internet. I'm not the one writing AltMal fanfics and making OTP fan mixes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't love the series that much to be doing it.

Although it would be cool to own some sort of AC merch. Even if it's just a t-shirt or a hoodie.

Rogue-Eaglet
11-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Krayus, I must be lucky, I never stumbled upon someone calling it that yet.

Boardachick, making your own patterns can be frustrating at times, but I think the reward of seeing it finished is worth all the hassle. Still, I hope you can open up your own business and I'm sure there's a market out there. Some folks really rather be seen at conventions with non-cheap looking outfits - I know I'd be one of them.

AssassinCouture
11-19-2012, 10:49 PM

Boardachick, making your own patterns can be frustrating at times, but I think the reward of seeing it finished is worth all the hassle. Still, I hope you can open up your own business and I'm sure there's a market out there. Some folks really rather be seen at conventions with non-cheap looking outfits - I know I'd be one of them.

lol! I had a kid run up to us at a ren faire when we were wearing our costumes and offer $50 for my husband's Ezio outfit. We laughed indulgently. The fabric alone cost $250 and add to that a few months of labor off and on (I work full time, so I had to squeeze it in) and you've got yourself an outfit worth, I don't know, several hundred to a thousand bucks? Since his is the prototype, I would never sell it, but maybe if I can make 3 at a time I would.

Edit: go to youtube and search: stalking ezio
there is a video of the back of us the first year my husband wore his costume to a ren faire. Some kid was trying to "blend" with us. I converted my wedding dress into a semblage of Cristina Vespucci's dress but no one recognized me.

AntiChrist7
11-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Got all the (main) games, the 2 comics, the books by bowden, 3tshirts from ubiworkshop,the courtesan hoodie, en hopinng tomorrow my AC3 hoodie will arrive :p Also the 2 encyclopediae.

Oh yes, i called my cat Ezio. I like to sometimes hold him up and then replay the birtth scene "Ezio auditore da firenze!" :D

Cool bed btw fallen.hero. where did you get it? You must feel safe in that :p

Kaschra
11-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Do fanart, fanfiction, planned cosplay and having dreams count? xD

Krayus Korianis
11-19-2012, 11:21 PM

Check the first page of this topic for a poster names austin128... You'll see it then. There's been a lot of people calling it AssCree... I'm all, wtf?

zhengyingli
11-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Check the first page of this topic for a poster names austin128... You'll see it then. There's been a lot of people calling it AssCree... I'm all, wtf?
It's always been so much better on these forums, though. Check any youtube videos on some popular channel and you'll cry by the fate of usage of this derogatory terminology.

Rogue-Eaglet
11-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Cool bed btw fallen.hero. where did you get it? You must feel safe in that :p

Thank you! I painted the symbol on the comforter and made all three pillow cases. Altair was also made by me, so it's all 'one-of-a-kind'. :)

Krayus, guess I overlooked that one then lol!

Zhengyingli, I think I know where you're hinting with that. I remember seeing something about emphase on the 'actual' spelling of Assassin.

Boardachick, you'd think it was dead obvious you couldn't get a proper-looking Ezio outfit for under 150$, I mean seriously. However, I don't think one should focus on making cosplays for a living. You'll never truly get the cash equivalent of all the work you pour into it, imo.

pirate1802
11-20-2012, 05:28 AM
I feel a little lost here.. though I started playing them back in 2009, I have nothing to show except the games and the novels!

*hides*

Rogue-Eaglet
11-20-2012, 05:35 AM
I feel a little lost here.. though I started playing them back in 2009, I have nothing to show except the games and the novels!

*hides*
Hmm, judging by your signature you have fanfics to show for it. I say that's worth just as much as my bed or people's jackets/cosplays - it's your chosen medium of expression.

WaReAgLeReBeL
11-20-2012, 07:19 AM
I will never be able to save up the points to get it, but i would love to get the flying ornothompter figurine from gamestop, it was available for like 100,000 power up points

Matty7Ice
11-20-2012, 09:33 AM
I have gone to every midnight release of every AC game I could get to even though work was the next day. Not into memorabilia though.