PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone received the physical copies of the collectors edition yet?

x-Lyyr-x
11-19-2012, 12:17 PM
As of now they have 84 hours to deliver the box for the EU//UK release, and my order still didnt ship.....
....anyone from EU that has experience with this, are we going to get the box from Ubi before the pirates finish the game?

thanks!

spectatorx
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Pirates already finished the game :D

Here, in Poland launch day is 23rd novermber and last time when i checked my shop there is described they will send me a package on november 22nd so i have to wait for my physical copy.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
pc game is already leaked so, not the CE or DDE though

x-Lyyr-x
11-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Pirates already finished the game :D

Here, in Poland launch day is 23rd novermber and last time when i checked my shop there is described they will send me a package on november 22nd so i have to wait for my physical copy.

Yes it is the 23rd here as well... but im in northern ireland so the delivery is usually 1 extra day due to not being on the UK mainland... I mean was watchin console unboxing of the freedom edition before its Oct 30-th release date, i just thought we will get the box a few days earlier too... we cant start the game until the 23rd anyway,.... they should email us the CD-Key so that we can at least download the game if the box wont arive on time ? I think that would make sense...

Mr_Shade
11-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes it is the 23rd here as well... but im in northern ireland so the delivery is usually 1 extra day due to not being on the UK mainland... I mean was watchin console unboxing of the freedom edition before its Oct 30-th release date, i just thought we will get the box a few days earlier too... we cant start the game until the 23rd anyway,.... they should email us the CD-Key so that we can at least download the game if the box wont arive on time ? I think that would make sense...
Depending on where you ordered - retailers should be posting it so the game is with you for release, based on your location.

Some may get it a day early, depending on where they live and who they ordered it with.

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 02:49 PM
I just received the mail from ubishop(france) that the freedom edition I ordered has been sent. Here launch is the 22nd. So I'm thinking it'll be at my place on the 21st. Surely most EU preorders are being sent right now. I know that some of those who ordered from Micromania here should be getting their mail/text message to pick their game up as from tomorrow. And usually some of the biggest retailers here(fnac, micromania, game) have the habit of releasing it a day before the official launch. Assuming you've ordered from Ubishop, just call them tomorrow during the day to ask them about the deliveries. Here I know support from Ubishop and their aftersales service is alright, and they usually give quite straight answers. It never hurts to ask. And also, lot of US players already have the game, saw lots of new videos on youtube from pc players. Hope you get your answer from them soon, I know I was very delighted to here my copy was shipped.

Mr_Shade
11-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Orders are shipped at different times, due to locations and release date.

UK is the 23rd for example, so may ship after France ;)

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah thank god Ubi is a French company :D

Guitarman12521
11-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Some of my frieds have ordered their copies and paid, but they have't recieved it yet. I've got a digital preorder and don't have it avilable too.
Greetings from Poland

AntiChrist7
11-19-2012, 05:15 PM
I got ACR two days in advance, so with that logic, maybe tomorrow for some. i bought the DDE, so not for me :(

RuthlessViper
11-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey guys. I preordered my Freedom Edition on PC back in April and since then, that edition for the PC has sold out. It has also disappeared from my order history. Anybody else had this issue? I'm wondering if my copy will be arriving or if it's mistakenly been canceled. I'm in the UK btw.

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Look for your email with the reference code for your order and use your code and your password on the ubishop to see the status. And see if you got a pdf/printout of the receipt from when you preordered(make it a must to keep an electronic copy of your order), contact ubishop support with your order summary asap. Only a few days before release, send the ticket with all the details you need, they might help you. You can even call them if you've got all the reference number etc.

RuthlessViper
11-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for your help. Turns out they cancelled it later that month without me knowing as I just found the email and apparently they said it was out of stock. Well, no wonder. It wasn't due to be released until later in the year...

Just preordered with Gamestop instead. I know it's an extra 10 as I was only paying 50 at Ubi but it's still worth it I reckon.

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Depending on where you ordered - retailers should be posting it so the game is with you for release, based on your location.

Some may get it a day early, depending on where they live and who they ordered it with.

I ordered from Ubi... so I will assume that this should be the fastest delivery, since it is coming straigth from the company...
I will be calm until 23:59:59 on thursday, at 00:00:00 i will go mad without my box :)

DarthDeva
11-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Yeah, on the French Ubishop Freedom is still available on all 3 platforms. Good to know you've been able to secure a copy from gamestop at least.

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Ok i am confused beyond belief now.... When my order changed from "Submitted" to "Order in Process" the money was taken from my account... but now i cant find the entry of 59 GBP from Ubi.. does that mean they sent me back my money without letting me know (again - they did the same thing when i submitted my order)????

How am i supposed to calculate with my money like that.... So they are going to charge me for the 3rd time again before shipping? What is going on? I thought i already paid so i calculated my remaining income based on that!!!!

WWWWAAAAA!!!!

DarthDeva
11-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Normally when you preorder early they take the money, then send it back a few days after. Then at the time of delivery they take the real payment. Since I preordered in October, they only took the money once for me. Just check your bank details, and if you're unsure of what happens, ask ubishop support about it, and to provide you with the relevant document pertaining to your order.
On the mail I received they told me my account has been debited today, yet it had already been debited, so it may be a misunderstanding also due to a lot of the mailing system being automated.
So check your bank details and try contacting Ubishop if something doesn't seem right

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Normally when you preorder early they take the money, then send it back a few days after. Then at the time of delivery they take the real payment. Since I preordered in October, they only took the money once for me. Just check your bank details, and if you're unsure of what happens, ask ubishop support about it, and to provide you with the relevant document pertaining to your order.
On the mail I received they told me my account has been debited today, yet it had already been debited, so it may be a misunderstanding also due to a lot of the mailing system being automated.
So check your bank details and try contacting Ubishop if something doesn't seem right

When the money was sent back for the first time, both the transactions were erased from my accoutn statement, as if the taking and sending back the money never occured... I have experienced the same thing now.... that is for the second time since i placed my order.

I am always uneasy about my money, since my finances are very limited, so if Ubi wants to take my money for testing purposes, so be it but I woild expect them to let me know at least with a lousy auto-generated e-mail. Cause when they took the money for teh second time i thought OK , this must be the real payment.... but it might turn out that they were trolling me again :(

BzkGB
11-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Nope, haven't had a dispatch email yet either.

Rhakete
11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
I got an e-mail telling me my Freedom Edition has been sent out. There is a link in that e-mail that I can click to track the status of the package (where it is, basically). However, this number they gave me, doesn't work. I'll just keep calm and pray the package is on the way even though I have no confirmation from the guys who deliver it...

By the way: I think I read that if the delivery guy isn't able to deliver it to me personally, the package will be dropped off at the nearest package drop-off center (<- sorry, no idea what the english word for "Paketverteilungszentrum" is, german here...). Does this mean they expect me to stay home 24/7 now until I, personally, received the package? I live above a bikeshop and they usually take all my packages for me, whenever I go out, I come by their backdoor and ask if there was something dropped off for me, works perfectly fine, no need for having me there personally.

Again, I'm german so I hope everything's understandable.

Helforsite
11-20-2012, 01:28 PM
@Kaeppimann1985: You should have no problem because normally DHL delivery guy(i presume) will give it to your neighbor unless he/she is a total Armleuchter^^ Nad even if he takes it to the Paketverteilungszentrum it is not a big deal because that is the next Poststelle from you. Greetings from fellow German^^

Jadine
11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
I am waiting for my PC Freedom edition, ordered and payed for in june. If I look at my order in the UbiShop it still says "order in process"...
I hope everything is al right with my order and it will ship soon. Should be here in 3 days...

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 01:41 PM
I got an e-mail telling me my Freedom Edition has been sent out. There is a link in that e-mail that I can click to track the status of the package (where it is, basically). However, this number they gave me, doesn't work. I'll just keep calm and pray the package is on the way even though I have no confirmation from the guys who deliver it...

By the way: I think I read that if the delivery guy isn't able to deliver it to me personally, the package will be dropped off at the nearest package drop-off center (<- sorry, no idea what the english word for "Paketverteilungszentrum" is, german here...). Does this mean they expect me to stay home 24/7 now until I, personally, received the package? I live above a bikeshop and they usually take all my packages for me, whenever I go out, I come by their backdoor and ask if there was something dropped off for me, works perfectly fine, no need for having me there personally.

Again, I'm german so I hope everything's understandable.

Yea... that is how UPS works... if you are not there (or someone in your name) to receive the package, they take it back to the nearest UPS warehouse and attempt the delivery again the next day. If you dont take the package the next day again, then they will send it back to the sender (that is Ubishop - I assume you ordered from there).

Helforsite
11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
@RolleRRATM: It surely does not work this way with DHL which is the delivery system which is used the most frequently in Germany and i personally know that both Gamestop(i ordered there) and Ubishop use it in Germany.

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 01:44 PM
I am waiting for my PC Freedom edition, ordered and payed for in june. If I look at my order in the UbiShop it still says "order in process"...
I hope everything is al right with my order and it will ship soon. Should be here in 3 days...

"Order in process" here as well... they have 59 hours left to deliver on time... why leave it for the last minute....

x-Lyyr-x
11-20-2012, 01:45 PM
@RolleRRATM: It surely does not work this way with DHL which is the delivery system which is used the most frequently in Germany and i personally know that both Gamestop(i ordered there) and Ubishop use it in Germany.

Oki, i thought Ubi will use UPS globally... my bad

Rhakete
11-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Yes, the packages are definitely delivered by DHL in Germany, not UPS.

Also: My problem just vanished into thin air. It seems that DHLs tracking system on their website has a delay of a few hours before you can see if your order has even been packed up yet. Everything fine now, they sent it out 3 hours ago, I will probably get it tomorrow. Can't wait! :D #hyped

Xysol
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
I just got a mail from bol.com regarding my AC3 PC - Freedom Edition. The shipment was stolen but they will be able to deliver the edition tomorrow.
However Ubisoft made all serial-keys in the stolen games invalid. They will send me a new keycode on thursday.

So I will have the game and edition tomorrow but will only be able to play on the 22nd.

Well could be worse I guess. I was expecting to have the edition on friday haha

DarthDeva
11-20-2012, 05:31 PM
I saw Fnac selling the standard pc edition already today here(france). Supposed to receive my freedom edition tomorrow. Hopefully they'll come when I'm home or at least leave it with the concierge for the building.