PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Edition Content

McJobless
11-19-2012, 02:05 AM
I bought the Freedom Edition in Australia, apparently there's only 1 lithograph instead of 2, and I have no idea if I'll be getting the "A Dangerous Secret" preorder bonus. Can I get access to the other bonus DLC and outfits? Also, can we for once get some exclusive DLC for ourselves seeing as the PS3 users didn't have to wait at all to get their games and they still get a complimentary happy ending from Ubisoft?

BTW, this is the worst launch I've ever seen for a video game. There's no one version that has everything, instead you have to buy all the versions to get all the bonuses, and telling us only a little while before console release that we have to wait, as well as whatever DRM you're planning to implement.

inb4 I get everybody posting "Should have bought Digital Deluxe." Yeah, should have, too bad I don't have a credit card for online purchases.

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 03:28 PM
As far as I know, the redcoat is only in the deluxe(I may be very wrong). The info about the season pass says that all the preorder items should be available with the first dlc. But since you can't buy online, see if a retailer nearby offers the possibility to buy a season pass for aC3 from them. And just ask again about the content of the Freedom, all of those are supposed to come with the same items - 2 lithographs, Steelbook, GW's journal, Connor Statue, 2 Missions(Mayan Ruins and Ghost of War- Dangerous secret is in the special edition and deluxe) and Sharpshooter.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17300/p/1483,2513
The first DLC will unlock all the exclusive content previously only available with specific editions of the game. More details about the content will be available as we get closer to release.

Hope this helps

McJobless
11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Appreciated. As far as I know, Season Passes are only available through my retailer with console versions.

DarthDeva
11-20-2012, 12:41 AM
The season pass is already up on the Ubishop, you can try to see a friend who can help you with the purchase, or see if you can have a prepaid card. But still try to ask your retailer, if the manager or an employee at the store is cool with you, they can help you out. Some stores even accept to sell dlc and provide you with a code on a receipt, so it may be possible that some store will sell the season pass for pc too.

McJobless
11-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I was thinking those would be my options. Just need to play the waiting game at this point.

I'm hoping the flag, Connor's token and the belt buckle all hit eBay so that way I can say I got everything once I have a season pass ;P