PDA

View Full Version : ~SPOILERS~ Is Connor...

LoyalACFan
11-18-2012, 11:54 PM
... crippled?

I was over on the AC wiki, and a ton of people were denying the possibility of a second Connor game because he was badly injured in the fight with Charles Lee in the burning shipyard. Now, yes, at the end of the game, he did have some severe injuries that caused him to barely be able to walk, but I never thought much of it (since Ezio had such injuries at least twice in his life, and continued to be an Assassin for decades) but that seems to be the prevailing opinion over at the wiki. Did anyone else here arrive at that conclusion?

Mad_Fox84
11-18-2012, 11:56 PM
... crippled?

I was over on the AC wiki, and a ton of people were denying the possibility of a second Connor game because he was badly injured in the fight with Charles Lee in the burning shipyard. Now, yes, at the end of the game, he did have some severe injuries that caused him to barely be able to walk, but I never thought much of it (since Ezio had such injuries at least twice in his life, and continued to be an Assassin for decades) but that seems to be the prevailing opinion over at the wiki. Did anyone else here arrive at that conclusion?
No surely wounds can be healed over time.

LoyalACFan
11-18-2012, 11:58 PM
No surely wounds can be healed over time.

That's what I thought, considering Ezio got stabbed in the stomach by Checco, and then shot during the siege of Monteriggioni. But everybody I saw over there seemed to think he was crippled for life.

FirestarLuva
11-19-2012, 12:00 AM
The pain will go away and even if he does stay crippled and have some difficulties walking, I don't see how that can stop him being an assassin. He'll just have to put a lot more effort in his fighting/free-running, From what I know, he was crippled for over a year.

kuled2012
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Well you do free-run normally at the end of the game o.o

Elegana
11-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Its a load of bollocks! Ezio has sustained a lot of injuries during his time (stabbed, shot, arrow to the shoulder) and even with age, he was still fighting and free-running. Yeah, Connor's still limping a little six months later, but wounds will heal. I had a concussion once and that didn't fully heal until a year later. Connor will be fine in another six months or so; he's hardy.

BoltActions
11-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Nah man, he'll be fine. He's built like a tank.

Hawk Eye 2512
11-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I finished the game No he does everything fine he...[i don't know what to say] ......heals.

LoyalACFan
11-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I finished the game No he does everything fine he...[i don't know what to say] ......heals.

What happens after the story is over doesn't really count, though... They can't just stick you with a guy who can barely walk to finish up your exploration with.