PDA

View Full Version : can you deplete your homestead?

punisherfrosty
11-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Ive been crafting alot latly and ive noticed that the bars in the stock pile window ( you know the ones next to forest, farm productions and such) are increasing. does this mean im depleting my resources? if so, is there anyway to get to lower?

BoltActions
11-19-2012, 06:28 AM
I think I know what you mean, maybe. Sort of like how you can only buy a certain amount of any given item? Maybe if you buy all of everything it'll deplete it, but I think over time stuff comes back because your artisans are constantly working. I'm not sure though, it's just my theory.

punisherfrosty
11-20-2012, 12:46 AM
well yeah, i mean i often have been wondering whats going on with it. im already done with the game and im trying to just finish everything else off but i end up noticing that making money by crafting may be some what of an issue if things become depleted.

anyone else have any ideas at all?

MastaGengis
11-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Every item you use from your providers replenishes at a rate of one item every two minutes per provider.

ZephyrStrife
11-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Each stockpile provider caps you, essentially. From what I've seen, each provider has 10 of each item....once you buy all 10 of a particular item, then you have to twiddle your thumbs for a bit and wait for it to replenish. It's pretty obvious why the Ubisoft decided to cap this...it would be far to easy to make lots of money in a short period of time. I mean, if I could keep buying bear pelts and sending them out via ship convoy (hint hint), I would have more money than I would need.

Black_Widow9
11-20-2012, 04:42 AM
Each stockpile provider caps you, essentially. From what I've seen, each provider has 10 of each item....once you buy all 10 of a particular item, then you have to twiddle your thumbs for a bit and wait for it to replenish. It's pretty obvious why the Ubisoft decided to cap this...it would be far to easy to make lots of money in a short period of time. I mean, if I could keep buying bear pelts and sending them out via ship convoy (hint hint), I would have more money than I would need.

You don't have to buy them. You can hunt. :p

ZephyrStrife
11-20-2012, 07:03 AM
You don't have to buy them. You can hunt. :p

Nah. Faster to buy. Bears are pretty scarce...unless you keep re-spawning near the homestead on the Frontier, but that gets annoying after awhile. Trust me, I tried it.

LightRey
11-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Nah. Faster to buy. Bears are pretty scarce...unless you keep re-spawning near the homestead on the Frontier, but that gets annoying after awhile. Trust me, I tried it.
There are always plenty of bears at a certain location in the west of the frontier.

MastaGengis
11-21-2012, 02:41 AM
Beaver got me 700,000 ...