PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards and Pivots Unavailable (Possible spoilers)

Kaswa101
11-18-2012, 03:45 PM
I know this has been brought up before, but since it's not been mentioned in the next patch's notes, I feel it needs to be addressed again.

The problem I'm having (and many others), is that the Pivot-syncing system in the epilogue just doesn't work - we are unable to place any pivots, and all that is available are "undefined" pivots. What's more, is that today I've found that even the Leaderboards for the single-player doesn't load up either. The loading icon at each stat just keeps spinning continuously. Finally, there's this persistent problem of the MP dropping me into Limited mode whenever I try to access it, so perhaps that's even related to the server problems.

I've tried several workarounds, but this Animus sync stuff just won't budge. What's more, it sucks that I'm unable to even access the simple Leaderboards. Game-breaking problems like this should've been fixed in the day-one patch already, and it's kinda sad to see that Ubisoft would actually ship a game with such severe server problems. :(

Please look into this Ubisoft! :)

NyxCrab
11-18-2012, 05:59 PM
The pivots in general are very glitched up. Aside from the tutorial not really helping you, I always find this pivot by one of the forts in the Frontier that whenever I walk into it, it disappears and I don't get it, only for it to reappear when fast travel somewhere else.