PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations - Multy Player - No connect in game(s) sesion

Kchryss
11-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Multy Player
No connect in game(s) sesion

I have a few days (I think more than a week) that I can not connect to any sesoiune, except for sessions online friends.
The game seems more abnormal, jumping through walls, jumping very much the place until the target ..., no possibility to defend yourself, even if you use smoke or mute ...
And last but not least, frequently when the game is, never assigned target, or ecradul became suddenly black and white, and the sound you confirm that you are playing ...
I hope someone solve these problems ...
:(

Kchryss
11-22-2012, 12:00 AM
[Ro]: Daca tot cumpar produsele Ubisoft, si daca tot exista Ubisoft Romania, poate va exista si un mail de contact pentru problemele cu produsele Software livrate pe o multime de bani, si la care nimeni nu va repara problemele gasite si semnalate..., si poate si in limbile in care exista si Ubisoft, de exemplu "Romania"..

[Eng]: If I buy products Ubisoft, Ubisoft Romania and if still exist, maybe there will be an email of contact for problems with software products delivered on a lot of money, and no one will fix problems found and reported ... and can in languages ​​in which there are Ubisoft, for example "Romania languages​​" ..

:(