PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition content from GMG

t0mmili
11-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Anyone bought Brotherhood Deluxe Edition from Green Man Gaming?
I need help. I can't find Deluxe content anywhere. Key unlocks maps and multi characters inside the game,
but what about altair codex, soundtrack and the rest?
GMG support was not able to answer my question...

Anykeyer
11-18-2012, 04:39 PM
I can't find Deluxe content anywhere. Key unlocks maps and multi characters inside the game,

Cant find? Steam had it for ages.

SixKeys
11-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Cant find? Steam had it for ages.

I think he means he already owns the Deluxe content, he just doesn't know which folder on his PC has the soundtrack and PDF files.

Sadly I'm not sure either, I guess you should contact Ubisoft Support.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Dont you get all that when you download the game? But yea, like SixKeys wrote, you better contact support if you want a answer.

Ps. SixKeys, added you on uplay (daammyy)

Mr_Shade
11-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Anyone bought Brotherhood Deluxe Edition from Green Man Gaming?
I need help. I can't find Deluxe content anywhere. Key unlocks maps and multi characters inside the game,
GMG support was not able to answer my question...
Hi there,

It's normally installed in the same directory as the game - in a different folder [from memory I think it's called 'Bonus content']

You should find PDF's of the codex and MP3's of the sound track in there.

If it's not called Bonus - have a nose in the folders ;)

if you can't locate it - best to contact Support

t0mmili
11-18-2012, 08:12 PM
I already tried to contact GMG support. They said that I should go to Extras menu in the game, type the key and it'll downloaded somehow. Well, it's not working.
GMG is using app called Capsule to download games. I looked in the download package and it's nothing there, except the game. Can it be downloaded from Uplay with extra stuff?

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
I already have AC Brotherhood, but special edition and i saw the crazy discounts on ACB Deluxe going on at their website and decided to purchase my second copy of the game, but as long as i remembered the description of the sale didn't include any soundtracks, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have soundtracks, maybe it does. The thing is that the game downloads in two third parties (capsule and uplay- if you can call uplay a third party in this case), and the game is installed both in Capsule folder and Uplay folder. I deleted the install from the Capsule, forgetting to check its folders for the bonus content, because in the Uplay's folders the bonus content is missing.
I will check on my game if i can insert the key into the extras of the game and so if its unlocks and will respond you back. But try to put your code in extras with caps lock on, because uplay doesn't register small letter codes.

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I tried to put the cd key in extras too, but it says that has already been used. So it is not redeemable by Extras.

t0mmili
11-18-2012, 08:58 PM
It's true that soundtrack is not in the description, but codex is.
I assume that Deluxe Edition should contain all of this different things. Otherwise, calling it Deluxe is just spoof.

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I just found out that it must contain bonus movie and behind the scenes, map, character cards etc. These are nowhere to be found, i tried appdata, uplay folder, windows search programs and files.

It seems that only Steam get to download that content.