PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Listen in!!!!! Assassins Creed 3 Must Have Changes!!!!!!!!

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey! I am a diehard AC fan, but there are a few things that could make this game so much better. Please, do whatever you can to get ubisoft representatives to see this.

1. Fix dual holsters glitch. This affects basically everyone I know. When you have two pistols in the holster, like the royal pistols in my case, they would change one of them to a different pistol when you fast travelled. This glitch is really annoying to everyone and I didn't see it listed in the Thanksgiving patch details. Ubisoft please fix!

2. Add ambient music!!! In the frontier, the quiet and silence works, because it gives a sense of eeriness and "becoming one with nature" But, in the cities, the silence really takes away from the exploration. It doesn't have to be an orchestra in the background, just something like in the E3 Boston commented demo, where you could hear all the citizens and still be integrated in the environment, but still have that sort of classic AC ambient music in the background that just makes you get pumped. Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!

3. Add more combat/weapon vibrations!! . There is nothing like chopping a guys head off and feeling the intense vibration inthe controller, like you were the one who did it. It would add so much to the game to add vibrations for every time you hit someone in combat. Also, make pistol vibrations more intense, to make them feel powerful, and add vibrations to the bow and arrow, otherwise it just feels light and ineffective. These small things would just go a long way in the game. Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!!

4. Give Recruits assassin uniforms. In the last few games, your recruits would gain some badass outfit that would make them go from innocent citizens to true assassins. I know that in the American Revolution, white robes would not be exactly subtle, but the developers said themselves that when the assassins go to work, they dress in their work uniforms, their awesome hoods. I'm tired of all my recruits look like hobos and/or militiamen. I want them to be ASSASSINS. When I use bodyguard, I want to be surrounded by a badass group of identical minions that aren't wearing bandanas! (Stephan Chapeau) I know Ubisoft may have had some sort of reason to not adding this feature, but I think it would be so much better if it was added.Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!

Thanks for listening in guys. Be sure to comment about your opinion of my ideas, and keep on commenting!!!! because I really want ubisoft to see this. I don't want to start an angry poll like with the Connor hood situation. I am a diehard AC fan and i just have a few suggestions that would make the obvious game of the year that much more badass. Thanks!!!!

Assassin_M
11-18-2012, 12:57 AM
1. Fix dual holsters glitch. This affects basically everyone I know. When you have two pistols in the holster, like the royal pistols in my case, they would change one of them to a different pistol when you fast travelled. This glitch is really annoying to everyone and I didn't see it listed in the Thanksgiving patch details. Ubisoft please fix!

Agreed

2. Add ambient music!!! In the frontier, the quiet and silence works, because it gives a sense of eeriness and "becoming one with nature" But, in the cities, the silence really takes away from the exploration. It doesn't have to be an orchestra in the background, just something like in the E3 Boston commented demo, where you could hear all the citizens and still be integrated in the environment, but still have that sort of classic AC ambient music in the background that just makes you get pumped. Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!
Agreed

3. Add more combat/weapon vibrations!! . There is nothing like chopping a guys head off and feeling the intense vibration inthe controller, like you were the one who did it. It would add so much to the game to add vibrations for every time you hit someone in combat. Also, make pistol vibrations more intense, to make the feel powerful, and add vibrations to the bow and arrow, otherwise it just feels light and ineffective. These small things would just go a long way in the game. Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!!
Unnecessary

4. Give Recruits assassin uniforms. In the last few games, your recruits would gain some badass outfit that would make them go from innocent citizens to true assassins. I know that in the American Revolution, white robes would not be exactly subtle, but the developers said themselves that when the assassins go to work, they dress in their work uniforms, their awesome hoods. I'm tired of all my recruits look like hobos and/or militiamen. I want them to be ASSASSINS. When I use bodyguard, I want to be surrounded by a badass group of identical minions that aren't wearing bandanas! (Stephan Chapeau) I know Ubisoft may have had some sort of reason to not adding this feature, but I think it would be so much better if it was added.Ubisoft, Please ADD!!!
Disagreed...Strongly

And Welcome

Jexx21
11-18-2012, 01:02 AM
What about the PC players that don't get any of the vibrations anyway? lol

Also, I think that the Assassin recruits don't have any official Assassin clothes because as of right now, I don't think the current American Brotherhood completely follow/understand the creed.

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2012, 01:27 AM
I guess I can understand why you disagragree, but i still think the vibration thing is just a small think that would go a long way

TrueAssassin77
11-18-2012, 01:35 AM
i agree with all ewxcept the vibration thingy.

zhengyingli
11-18-2012, 01:52 AM
What about the PC players that don't get any of the vibrations anyway? lol

Also, I think that the Assassin recruits don't have any official Assassin clothes because as of right now, I don't think the current American Brotherhood completely follow/understand the creed.

Nah, man. They all follow the Creed in ACII, yet the Assassins all look unique.

Yako7Wako1DoT3
11-18-2012, 03:11 AM
Agree with pretty much everything that was stated, little things go a very long way. The assassins nature for instance, in Ac3 they just spawn from thin air in some cases, and often the assassination glitches and it seems like guards just stand there and wait to be killed while the system catches up. Another downplay is the fact of not much control, say for instance you use bodyguard with all ur recruits availible, then they all show up and acompany you, meaning u have to wait till they are all off of cooldown in order to do something else. kicks it up a notch strategically if u wee able to designate how many or which assassin perse u want to use, that way u can set up more of a chain. In previous AC games they had a lead up wether it be spawning in haystacks or assassinating from a rooftop, or even appearing from around a corner. They still have u a real here comes my goon in a special way type of effect and they assassinate there target pop smoke and vanish, grand entrance grand exit. The outfits however I kinda like the tie in to the story would be nice if they had. A bit of customization, would of been nice to at least establish a, I ride for Conner feel but eh. Major upset for me was the abilities or more so kinda twisting cuz while they are cool being able to intertwine them (example: lure+ambush) the glitchy nature of the guild makes it kinda hard to watch. Givin the abilities from Ac3 to the guild of brotherhood, and the defense system from Revalations,makes the best mouth drooling, create my own cinematic assassination with my goons n run the city effect possibly ever.

xboxauditore
11-18-2012, 03:42 AM
I also throw in that they give us the REAL Captain of the Aquila uniform.

Black_Widow9
11-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know of any issues you are having.
http://support.ubisoft.com/

After that please feel free to post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Bugs & Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981)

Thanks ;)