PDA

View Full Version : Assassin missing from assassin creed 3

hate24clowns
11-18-2012, 12:35 AM
First off i love the look of AC3 , yet there is much that is lacking. The lack of ease in double assasnation, is very annoying. Smoke bombs are pointless, in other games u can one hit kill those affected by smoke but know u only attack...why the change??? Sniping from the roof is gone...the best part was taking out tragets from a distance, without being seen. AC3 they always seem to know where you are everytime. The high profile mode allowed for more fluid combat, but its a mute point. View points are useless, AC3 the veiw point really dont show you shops like in the older games, the maps all around seem weak. Lastly side missions you can't finish, on PS3 new york beat up three captin mission, the captins are unbeatable.

Assassin_M
11-18-2012, 12:36 AM
I can`t seem to find the context of your Thread title in the post.. Hmm

zhengyingli
11-18-2012, 01:58 AM
1. I hated the look of ACIII.

2. Double assassination is still easy, just that you have to do it in high profile, now.

3. Smoke bombs actually improved. Though you have the attack animation, finishing them off in one hit successions is just less clunky.

4. You can still snipe from the roof with the bow, you just have to hide yourself better.