PDA

View Full Version : New York's North district still disputed?

AegisVertigo
11-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Even though there are absolutely no more liberation activities or templar forts in new york, the North district is still disputed, and my contact has disappeared. I have yet to recruit this person. This is undoubtedly a mad glitch, and I'll just have to deal with it (even though this sucks), but have any of you had the same problem?

:confused::(

jamgamerforever
11-17-2012, 10:49 PM
It isn't a glitch. There aren't enough view points in New York to reveal the whole map. So there's another liberation mission for you to do. Unfortunately, you'll just have to roam around North New York hoping to find it. :(

AegisVertigo
11-17-2012, 10:52 PM
It isn't a glitch. There aren't enough view points in New York to reveal the whole map. So there's another liberation mission for you to do. Unfortunately, you'll just have to roam around North New York hoping to find it. :(Well, it's better than a glitch! There are still some places I have yet to explore in that area, so I'll check there. Thanks!:D

jamgamerforever
11-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Well, it's better than a glitch! There are still some places I have yet to explore in that area, so I'll check there. Thanks!:D

:D

I'd also like to point out there are assassination contracts on the Frontier (I missed them until I went after 100% sync). AND there are actually 8 delivery requests. They tend not to appear unless you're very close to them. Just thought I'd point them out in case you missed them as I did, due to the view points working differently in AC3.

AegisVertigo
11-17-2012, 11:23 PM
:D

I'd also like to point out there are assassination contracts on the Frontier (I missed them until I went after 100% sync). AND there are actually 8 delivery requests. They tend not to appear unless you're very close to them. Just thought I'd point them out in case you missed them as I did, due to the view points working differently in AC3.Yeah, I've noticed a few assassination contracts and delivery requests in the frontier, but thanks for the extra advice!