PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia of the Common Man Bugfix clarification please?

TwelveAlpha
11-17-2012, 03:48 AM
Hi! I saw in the patch notes "a bug" that affects the completion of EOTCM will be addressed in this patch.

Can anyone tell me what exactly will be addressed. Not only do I have the 2/3 woodman stuck bug, I have the 3/3 farmer but no book entry! Many people have had both of these bugs, I guess I am just lucky enough to have both! :)

This is the only trophy I need for platinum so I'm really hoping that this entire issue can be resolved with this patch.. Thank you.

TwelveAlpha
11-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello again! Any chance for an answer on this issue?

LoyalACFan
11-17-2012, 11:20 PM
These are pretty well-documented, so I imagine they'll both be fixed.

Chocoburger
11-17-2012, 11:38 PM
There may already be a work-around for you. It is known how to 'fix' this bug before a patch. Try looking at this and see if it helps you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621797-assassins-creed-iii/64584294

TwelveAlpha
11-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Yes, I know of the scanning a 4th entry to fix the 2/3, but a few posts down is this tidbit which is what is keeping me from the trophy no matter what I do beyond starting a new game, so there is no point waiting around to get a butter churning:

"The glitch most people are still referring to is the Farmer glitch, where ALL artisans are 3/3 but the farmers don't update in the logbook. The only way to fix this is to either start over or download a save file primed for the achievement."

Chocoburger
11-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Well, for reference, they did fix the book Achievement in Revelations, all you had to do was reload your game and the Achievement popped during the loading screen. So let's hope they fix this Achievement. :o

TwelveAlpha
11-18-2012, 12:07 AM
It's a really massive game as far as features and side quests so I'm willing to give them a grace period but if these things aren't fixed in the patch that is going to be pretty bad.

SeraphimFoA
11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
There is no Excuses. There are only 50 Achievement. 50 F. Achievement. Those MUST be debugged POINT. The game could be huge, the achievement are not. Not even Two World 2, the most bugged game EVER had an achievement bugged like that... this was pretty lame from my favourite game-producers.