PDA

View Full Version : New patch finally get back the hood!

Unborn8436
11-17-2012, 02:44 AM
- A text message is now visible on-screen at all times while a skippable cinematic is playing
- Added a failsafe to the animals navigation, to prevent them from getting stuck
- After the end credits, put the hood back up when not in Homestead
- Disabled special attacks with heavy weapons on animals
- Fixed a bug where the player could not equip a color change on the normal outfit from a shop if they are currently wearing a special outfit.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not finish enemies on ground if they were thrown in deep snow
- Fixed a bug where there wouldn't be any reticle when precision aiming if the SSI option was turned off
- Fixed a few rare bugs where the player could fall through the map while swimming or diving
- Fixed various rare crashes
- Greatly reduced the probability of animals to get stuck inside an object

What do you guys think about this? Satisfied for even the most minimal of complaints? Well I am. :D I hope they don't miss out on the dual pistol bug tho.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 02:48 AM
http://www.craigboyce.com/w/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Ernie_Facepalm1.jpg

MT4K
11-17-2012, 02:57 AM
We didn't need 100 threads about the hood before the patch... We DON'T need 100 threads about the patch fixing the hood...

Please people... For all that is sane in this world i beg you... Stop making threads about the bloody hood....

There's already tons of threads about the hood in the hints and tips section.

There's also a couple of threads about the patch.

Also apologies if i sound grumpy. Just tired of these threads... as you can see i'm sure :p lol.