PDA

View Full Version : eagle sense?

IK0N1K
11-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Ive searched the forums, and cant find anything. Im only in sequence 7 right now, but I havent found a real use for eagle sense yet. Am I missing something? In previous games You use it to find glyphs and things like that. I havent seen anything like that in this one.

PurpleHaze1980
11-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Ive searched the forums, and cant find anything. Im only in sequence 7 right now, but I havent found a real use for eagle sense yet. Am I missing something? In previous games You use it to find glyphs and things like that. I havent seen anything like that in this one.

BAsically helps you spot enemies much more quickly and allies stand out more. I haven't noticed if the hiding spots glow on this game but they certainly can't be spotted on the GPS like they used to be. Oh well.

As far as I know the eagle sense also gives you the ability to search for clues in certain areas.

ProdiGurl
11-16-2012, 12:18 PM
I use it all the time - esp. for getting clues & I use it alot in Frontier for patches of brush to hide in. It also helps me see where the red threats are from farther away.
I'm near the end of Seq. 6 so maybe there's missions where you use it more later - I know we used it pretty heavily in ACR missions.