PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Sense thingy?

WrigglyPuppet
11-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi,
I am having problems working out the thingy with Eagle Sense in both Assassin's Creed Revelations and now in Assassin's Creed 3, I am still kinda new to this gaming thing. So, I may be ignorant to some things. But I do need help, I am using the Xbox 360.
I do what the instruction says, I am not sure if it is me or the controller, which is real dumb, as I just got a brand new xbox 360 console and controller and they all should be up to date.
Please, I want to learn.
I know what I am doing with the other three games as Eagle Vision all I have to is press the Y button.
But now I am stuck.
Does this make sense?
I do have a learning disability, meaning it takes me awhile to learn things.
Well
Thank you.:confused:

BATISTABUS
11-14-2012, 07:03 AM
All you have to do is press down on the left analog stick, and if you do it right, your stick should make a "click" sound. You can't do it while moving...maybe that's your problem?

Aphex_Tim
11-14-2012, 07:03 AM
In ACR and AC3 you press the left thumbstick to activate eagle vision. ;)

WrigglyPuppet
11-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi, uhm thanks for the advice, I will try it right now.
Thank you for your time.
I really appreciate it.

WrigglyPuppet
11-14-2012, 07:09 AM
Ok thanks I tried that but maybe I was doing it wrong.
I would like to say thank you for your time.
I truly do appreciate your help.

BATISTABUS
11-14-2012, 07:13 AM
No problem! Yeah, you were probably just moving before. In the previous games you could activate Eagle Vision while walking, but it's Eagle Sense now. The in-universe explanation for it is that the Assassin needs a second to concentrate on activating it since it is supposed to be more advanced. You can de-activate it while running, though.

NekoKera
11-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Indeed for Revelations and AC:3 on the Xbox 360 pushing in the LS will activate your Eagle Sense/Vision. Sometimes controllers can get gummy or pushed in, if that's the case try pulling the LS up or cleaning around it and try pushing it down to see if the works.

Using this image as a guide, the LS is number 7. You will want to press down on the button until you hear or feel a small click or pressure.
http://www.guiamania.com/controles-xbox360.jpg

scooper121s
11-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Welcome to the forums LuvEzio (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1347002-LuvEzio)

WrigglyPuppet
11-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I would like to say thank once again to all that have given me their sound advice and it worked this time, I am happy that I had managed to get the eagle sense thingy to work in both Assassin's Creed Revelations and Assassin's Creed 3, yes me a silly bugger, I play both games at the same time, well not exactly at the same time.