PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when loading den defense (PS3)

markbowman67
11-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi, had this game for ages but only started playing this week. I got around 30% synced and tried to do a den defense (not the tutorial, that worked fine) but the game kept freezing, couldn't even use the PS button to bring up the menu and quit the game, had to turn off the whole console. Tried it a few times, eventually, the memory must of gotten corrupted because the game wouldn't even load from the main menu so I restarted from the beginning of the game. This time through, the first den defense (the first after the tutorial) worked fine apart from the fact I lost but then the second one, same thing, game freezes in loading.

I've searched everywhere online for others experiencing this but as far as I can see, I could be the only one? Has anyone else had this issue, is there anything that can be done?

markbowman67
11-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Ok, it's just one den that won't work. Every other time I try to do a den defense, it works fine but I go back periodically to this one den and it always crashes the console. Can anyone help, moderate OCD and I can't stand having that one burning assassins sign on the map all the time!