PDA

View Full Version : FIX FIX FIX. So... I want my quiver with every costume.

minute-of-decay
11-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Im sure im not the only one who has been hit with this bug but it is really ugly to see him fake pull arrows out of his invisible quiver. Come on Ubi that is something that you guys should have seen. What is with all of the small glitches that people seemed to find a few hours into the game. Like the **** pistol problem or items just going bye bye. We need to get this fixed with the guns and the hood. COME ON UBI dont fail us please. I will be sad if i forever have to have my hood down to see my quiver but i can have my hood up on the other outfits but no quiver. FIX

LoyalACFan
11-13-2012, 03:45 AM
They already confirmed on Twitter that they're working on a patch for the hood. As for the invisible quiver, yes, it is annoying, but no word on that just yet. It almost seems like they made it that way intentionally.

TwelveAlpha
11-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Dual pistol fix would be nice

savill81
11-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Also, another thing that annoys me is the animations associated with the dagger, why are they exactly the same as the tomahawk, you would not in the real world wield a dagger in the same manner as a tomahawk or axe, and also, when you sheathe and unsheathe the dagger in flips from the right way up to upside down in his hand, this is just lazy coding.

Death_Angel733
11-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Also, another thing that annoys me is the animations associated with the dagger, why are they exactly the same as the tomahawk, you would not in the real world wield a dagger in the same manner as a tomahawk or axe, and also, when you sheathe and unsheathe the dagger in flips from the right way up to upside down in his hand, this is just lazy coding.

They share the same animations with the Tomahawk. Seeing a Grenadier grabbing it by the blade then headbutting you makes me laugh. They could at least fix the animations. If you attempt the move with a sword, they'll grab it by the handle and not the blade. Wish they'd make this simple fix for the dagger too.

Also, I want my Dual Pistols fixed. I like to have 2 Double Barreled Pistols or the Triple Barreled Duckfoot Pistols.

minute-of-decay
11-18-2012, 12:39 AM
I agree man the pistol thing is annoying as heck, never used a dagger so i never seen that problem. But the whole quiver thing needs to be fixed, it looks plain stupid with him pulling arrows out of thin air. I dont understand how they missed that and the pistols. (spoil) thank god we are getting our hood back

Assassin_M
11-18-2012, 12:52 AM
It`s so Game breaking that every time I put on Achilles` Outfit, I turn my console off

Xeho
11-18-2012, 03:06 AM
No no no game breaking is Connor's Original Assassin robes that can't decided what color they want to be in a cutscene & the sideburns when wearing the Colonial Assassin outfit. Here's what i'm talking about.

http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user/ultimaomegacloud/media/2012-11-17-200117.jpg.html

and the other side http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user/ultimaomegacloud/media/2012-11-17-200219.jpg.html

But it is a little weird that none of the other outfits have the quiver, at least the holsters stay on the outfits.

pacmanate
11-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah cutscenes are stupid. Sometimes Connor goes back to default costume but with brown bits instead of blue bits.

minute-of-decay
11-19-2012, 07:52 AM
its no that it is gamebreaking, its just something that is so obvious that they should have caught it.