PDA

View Full Version : when will recollection and rearmed be updated?

soulscythe80
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey developers when will recollection and rearmed be updated with the assassin's creed 3 expansion pack? It would be good to have some new multiplayer characters and locations for the rearmed game and a new set of cards for the recollection game. It would be really good to see an update on these two game, especially the recollection game. I am always looking for a good card game, and by far this one seems really good to play, just need to fix some bug and add some more cards. If recollection is going to continue to receive more updates and more card sets I plan on playing it for a long time even when I am also playing assassin's creed utopia when it comes out. Rearmed is a good game to play also, just need to fix some bugs and update it too, but i spend most of my time playing recollection. Hope that these two games continue to receive updates soon and in the future. :D

soulscythe80
11-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Also another reason why I want to know if the recollection game will continue to receive updates in the future is that I am on mission 11 and I am having a hard time completing it. I was thinking of buying 2750 credits and get maybe 2 assassin packs and maybe 1 mixed pack or 2 assassin packs and 4 templar packs, but not sure what edition revelation or renaissance edition. So any news yet about updates for the recollection game?

im3jia
11-14-2012, 09:20 PM
You should be careful when buying packs, read here first: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663859-Assassin-s-Creed-Recollection-What-The-Hell-Gives-!

and still no news if Recollection will be updated :/

soulscythe80
11-15-2012, 03:32 AM
Yeah, I get what you are saying. I read some reviews on itunes about the game and that there was some lagging problems with buying packs.I want to finish the story mode but I can not get pass mission 11 because of the AI putting out different sites to score more points, all I was going to do was just pay 5 dollars to get some good cards to improve the deck to beat the story mode. Have you beaten the story mode. I hope ubisoft does something, if they were to improve the game more people may start playing it again.

im3jia
11-15-2012, 03:52 AM
I haven't been playing because I don't have wifi, and I am afraid that if I play and get a trophy offline, if won't show on GameCenter when I finally do get my wifi back :/
I did buy the Revelation Expansion though, have you boughten that?

soulscythe80
11-15-2012, 05:33 AM
I have not yet, I am still trying to complete the story mode one first before going to the revelation expansion. I did buy a revelation pack and renaissance templar pack with some of the animus credits that I earned from the first 10 missions, but my deck can not beat the AI on mission 11.

soulscythe80
11-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Okay, I decided to send an email to the ubisoft support to see if rearmed and recollection will receive a update soon. I hope I get an answer soon.

soulscythe80
11-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I have not received a reply from ubisoft support about if there will be an update for recollection, there was a update for rearmed, but it was a bug fix update not an expansion update. I hope they update both games with an expansion update to add more cards and another story campaign for recollection and more character and weapon choices for rearmed.