PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed III gamepads

PaulieGarand
11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Hello , i want to ask wich gamepads will A3 support . It will be like in Brotherhood or Reveletions who supported Speed-Link Strike ( PC ) or some different ?? (Sorry for my English !)
Thanks

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

blacklimoband
11-13-2012, 02:05 AM
It's kinda funny, I bought the PC Xbox controller a few years back when I was getting into RC planes, so that I could start learning to fly on the PC simulators (my TX had not arrived at that stage so I needed a controller)... now I rarely play a game with KB/M unless it doesn't support gamepads :) Value for money there :D

soccer06
11-13-2012, 05:38 AM
It's kinda funny, I bought the PC Xbox controller a few years back when I was getting into RC planes, so that I could start learning to fly on the PC simulators (my TX had not arrived at that stage so I needed a controller)... now I rarely play a game with KB/M unless it doesn't support gamepads :) Value for money there :D

I find that I play shooters with mouse and keyboard, but all other games, like Need for Speed, Skyrim, and all Assassin's Creed games, I use a Logitech controller. And I've had that controller for at least 6 or 7 years now.

Razrback16
11-13-2012, 07:37 PM
I use a Madcatz XBOX 360 controller. I'm glad I bought it, but I will tell you that in order to get the right and left triggers to function properly for AC games, I had to go out and download a custom driver known as the XBCD redcl0ud driver for the controller in order for the triggers to operate properly. Glad I figured it out though because I can't imagine playing AC games without a controller. Best way to play the game:

* Properly built gaming rig PC to take advantage of superior hardware and graphics
* Console controller as the game was designed to be used with one.