PDA

View Full Version : In order to obtain 100% Synch

HSCOnyxAssassin
11-12-2012, 08:39 PM
What things do I need to do BEFORE I beat the main storyline to be able to achieve 100% synchronization?

Chocoburger
11-12-2012, 09:17 PM
If the game does not glitch on you, then you don't have to do anything. No Achievement/Trophy is missable. However, the game CAN indeed glitch randomly, but I've been able to work it through so far and I am almost at 100% and I've beaten the main story well before I completed all the side stuff. I would suggest completing the Thief side quest "Earn E500 (currency) from betting in games" prior to beating the game though.

If you do betting in games before beating the game, you can exit the animus and keep your money if you're about to lose. If you beat the story then try to bet, you're stuck losing money or having to quit the game entirely which takes a long time. Always bet E100 so that you only have to win 5 times total to complete the Thief side quest. I also reccomend playing Checkers near the Aquilla boat since checkers is the easiest game to win (for me at least).

HSCOnyxAssassin
11-12-2012, 09:20 PM
If the game does not glitch on you, then you don't have to do anything. No Achievement/Trophy is missable. However, the game CAN indeed glitch randomly, but I've been able to work it through so far and I am almost at 100% and I've beaten the main story well before I completed all the side stuff. I would suggest completing the Thief side quest "Earn E500 (currency) from betting in games" prior to beating the game though.

If you do betting in games before beating the game, you can exit the animus and keep your money if you're about to lose. If you beat the story then try to bet, you're stuck losing money or having to quit the game entirely which takes a long time. Always bet E100 so that you only have to win 5 times total to complete the Thief side quest. I also reccomend playing Checkers near the Aquilla boat since checkers is the easiest game to win (for me at least).
\

Thank you sir. I am going to try to complete EVERYTHING before I beat the game anyways just to be sure but I'm prioritizing the thief side quests when I get home tonight. I believe my encyclopedia of the common man is glitched as my woodworker is 1/3 but every time I scan him it says I've already scanned that activity(it doesnt matter what activity hes doing)

Dieinthedark
11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
What if none of the homestead missions appear anywhere? Not any either of the cities, the frontier or the homestead itself. I'm in sequence 9 and all I have are the required lumber worker and the huntress. What am I supposed to do? And yes, my viewpoints are synched as well...

Chocoburger
11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
What if none of the homestead missions appear anywhere? Not any either of the cities, the frontier or the homestead itself. I'm in sequence 9 and all I have are the required lumber worker and the huntress. What am I supposed to do? And yes, my viewpoints are synched as well...

Try making progress in the main game for a bit. Then enter each area and look at the map carefully. Don't look for homestead missions in areas you are not currently present. Hopefully you'll find something, if not, then hope patch #2 will fix your problems. If not, then you may have to restart the game over again.

For the record, I only did about 40% of homestead missions and then beat the game, then I went back and completed it all without any glitches or problems.

Dieinthedark
11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Hmm so you can go back (potentially) after the main story is complete and get the homestead settlers I guess you'd call em? Because from what I've been looking around for people are saying that you can't go back and get them, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
You should try and do all the missions you find ok :)

Chocoburger
11-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Hmm so you can go back (potentially) after the main story is complete and get the homestead settlers I guess you'd call em? Because from what I've been looking around for people are saying that you can't go back and get them, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

It is 100% possible, because that's what I did. UNLESS if the game glitches! At that point, it's obviously not possible.

GLHS
11-13-2012, 07:00 AM
The game works like the other games, and you can free roam and clean up side missions after it ends. You have to to do the Epilogue missions/cutscenes anyway. However, if homestead mission icon are not appearing after you've progressed fully, make sure you do the mission "Manor Mysteries" from Achilles, which is the mission after you start Encyclopedia of the Common Man. After completing that, it will open up the second half of them, but you have to do that first to progress the homestead missions. Oh, and just to help out a bit more, Norris' (The Minor) mission "Raw Materials"....you'll talk to him to activated it and he'll tell you that he'll meet you by the mine in the Homestead. He's lying. You'll actually find him in the frontier after he walks away. So to save you time, just go into the frontier after you talk to him. But, yes, all side missions are able to be advanced and completed after finishing the game.

Dieinthedark
11-13-2012, 08:04 AM
The game works like the other games, and you can free roam and clean up side missions after it ends. You have to to do the Epilogue missions/cutscenes anyway. However, if homestead mission icon are not appearing after you've progressed fully, make sure you do the mission "Manor Mysteries" from Achilles, which is the mission after you start Encyclopedia of the Common Man. After completing that, it will open up the second half of them, but you have to do that first to progress the homestead missions. Oh, and just to help out a bit more, Norris' (The Minor) mission "Raw Materials"....you'll talk to him to activated it and he'll tell you that he'll meet you by the mine in the Homestead. He's lying. You'll actually find him in the frontier after he walks away. So to save you time, just go into the frontier after you talk to him. But, yes, all side missions are able to be advanced and completed after finishing the game.
Thank you. I will be sure to try this.

NEURON BOMB
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM
I have finished the game 100% the only problem i had was i did not know where GW was in NY but thanks to LoyalACFan I found him

Death_Angel733
11-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Finish all the sidequest to avoid bugs. Sometimes you have to play the SP to nulock Artisans and new locations such as New York. I usually save the best for the last so before I'm done with the SP I already have 95ish Synchronization. Based from the others complaining that Homestead Missions are not appearing, I'd recommend you finish them all first.

Free_Hidings
11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I am at sequence 6 and have cleared out almost everything I can thus far, and there are no more artisans / homestead missions available. I only have 1 artisan (Lance, woodcutter) so I don't know what's going on, apparently there are some in Sequence 5 that I missed, haven't figured out how to go back and get them, they don't appear on any maps

Dan Pen 97
11-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I am at sequence 6 and have cleared out almost everything I can thus far, and there are no more artisans / homestead missions available. I only have 1 artisan (Lance, woodcutter) so I don't know what's going on, apparently there are some in Sequence 5 that I missed, haven't figured out how to go back and get them, they don't appear on any maps

Do you like so far or not?

GLHS
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Read my post on the first page of the thread. Make sure you do the missions with Achilles first. Other than that, Homestead missions will appear as the story progresses and you talk to more people in the cites. A lot of them start out with you rescuing and/or helping a random person, and then Connor invites them to the Homestead. Once there, there will be more missions to do with them to level up their ability to contribute better things. Some of them are around the frontier. Just go on youtube or look for a walkthrough of the homestead missions. They can all be done after you finish the game, so don't worry if you don't get them by the time you finish.