PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite moment of Assassin's Creed series so far?

Nixed
11-12-2012, 05:10 PM
This franchise has given me "impact" moments unlike any other game series. The games of Assassin's Creed should be used as a shining example of how cinematography, direction, and presentation in videogames can create an emotional resonance that can easily surpass movies or television. So I'm curious, what moments have stuck with you guys and made a lasting impression?

My favorites so far:

3) Doing the glyphs and discovering the secrets of the Templars and Those Who Came Before. Specifically, the glyph with the pictures of the Supreme Court Justices with a riddle about CITIZENS UNITED and Abstergo was so poignant and really hit me.

2) Finding out about Haytham's identity.

1) Climbing a tower as a young Ezio alongside your brother to initiate the title sequence. I fell in love with the franchise so hard at that moments. Nothing comes close to this moment.

"It is a good life we lead, brother."
"The best."
"May it never change."
"And may it never change us!"
<theme music and title screen appear>

Ubisoft, just take my money.

Silhouelle
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Connor's words to Washington and Haytham when they are beside eachother.

LinkAndLoad
11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
There are so many -.-
And all those WTF moments, like stabbing Lucy etc.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 05:17 PM
I liked all the moments in the games and that :).

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Yeah, there are at least 15-20 moments for me. This series has an innate ability to hit me emotionally, with Altair, Ezio, Connor and Clay especially.

SenseHomunculus
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Finding out Haytham was a bloody Templar!!! Didn't see that coming at all!!

Captain Tomatoz
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
The Assassin's Creed II title sequence. Gives me goosebumps every time.

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
If I had to pick one memorable moment in the entire AC franchise till now it would undoubtedly be this:

http://i.imgur.com/FEZuk.jpg

Haven't played AC III yet but it would be pretty hard to replace this moment, we'll see. :P

Aphex_Tim
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Walking the streets of Florence for the first time with this music playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mn_PIAh72A

playassassins1
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Definitely AC II's intro. Ezio's family in the background was epic!

Powawolf
11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Ezio talking to Desmond
Or Ezio finding Altair Body..

vorenus73
11-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't know if this qualifies as "favorite" but it was the most impactful, first time I have ever cried while playing a video game... the last meeting between Ezio and Cristina.

As far as "favorite"... how about ALL of ACII? :-)