PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Jupiter? [spoilers]

e_3_gaming
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I missed what happened to Jupiter. All I remembered about him in the game is just Jupiter shooting a toy gun LOL

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 02:49 PM
SPOILERS - Move this to Hints and Tips.

They don't explain anything about where Jupiter (or Tinia) is. Guess he died before Minerva did.

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 06:34 PM
They both died a long time ago. (Him and Minerva)
What he did was explained at the end of ACR anyway, so there was litter ground to further his 'story'.

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
They both died a long time ago. (Him and Minerva)
What he did was explained at the end of ACR anyway, so there was litter ground to further his 'story'.

Yeah, I know. What I meant was Jupiter must have died before Minerva discovered that Juno had survived. That's obviously an assumption on my part.

And I know what you mean about the story. Minerva and Juno are diametrically opposed - Juno hating humanity, Minerva liking humanity - Jupiter would serve no purpose there.

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I know. What I meant was Jupiter must have died before Minerva discovered that Juno had survived. That's obviously an assumption on my part.

And I know what you mean about the story. Minerva and Juno are diametrically opposed - Juno hating humanity, Minerva liking humanity - Jupiter would serve no purpose there.

Well not necessarily. Minerva may be the only one who can use the devices to 'calculate' possibilities' or look forward. The Nexus, which is where we saw Jupiter, may be a completely different thing. Therefore Jupiter could still be alive, just not able to be there with Minerva.

Nightmare8767
11-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Juno mentions throwing away discs of Minerva and Tinia in a mail.

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Memory disks I suppose.