PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Desmond's Apple of Eden? [Spoilers]

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Did Desmond die with it? Did he give it to William?

I don't ever remember this being answered and considering we've followed it's progress throughout the last 5 games, it seems rather important.

Rithrius
11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm not quite sure but i think Juno picked it up before she left.

zerocooll21
11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
good point. IDK either but it would make sense Juno picked it up.

Thezar
11-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Spoiler video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TmmksGnHc

She does not

zerocooll21
11-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Spoiler video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TmmksGnHc

She does not

Just b/c they didn't show it doesn't mean she didn't. Pure speculation at this point. Besides, how else does plan on enslaving humanity?

CodeWarrior-SDK
11-12-2012, 04:29 PM
I think he still had it with him. In my opinion, that is the only thing that may have saved him. I really hope it's true.

twenty_glyphs
11-12-2012, 05:04 PM
It fell into one of the plot holes the story created. Luckily, they just have to open up a new plot hole in the next game to get it back out. ;)

Em-Man
11-12-2012, 05:19 PM
It fell into one of the plot holes the story created. Luckily, they just have to open up a new plot hole in the next game to get it back out. ;)

I thought plotholes was supposed to be contradictory things that happens in the plot.
Not showing the Apples current location is not contradictory, its just an untold piece of information and part of the cliffhanger.

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I thought plotholes was supposed to be contradictory things that happens in the plot.
Not showing the Apples current location is not contradictory, its just an untold piece of information and part of the cliffhanger.

Exactly.

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
I think he still had it with him. In my opinion, that is the only thing that may have saved him. I really hope it's true.

PoE's do not have the ability to resurrect (If that's what you are saying).

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM

The Shroud?

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
The Shroud?

Only heals, They tried with Brutus, didn't work.

The Ankh is the only thing that comes close, it returns mannerisms to a corpse, but a)is that really alive. B) Desmond doesn't have it, so it wouldn't work anyway.

rego00123
11-13-2012, 02:07 AM
did it not fall to pieces after he used it? maybe im remember the scene totally wrong...but i can remeber thinking "where the heck did it go!??" after seeing it evaporate into thine air.

CodeWarrior-SDK
11-13-2012, 02:27 AM

Meh, I don't think he's dead. That's not what I was saying by the way. I said "it may have saved him" meaning saved him from death not reviving him from death. Sorry, if I did not make that clear enough for you.

twenty_glyphs
11-13-2012, 02:37 AM
did it not fall to pieces after he used it? maybe im remember the scene totally wrong...but i can remeber thinking "where the heck did it go!??" after seeing it evaporate into thine air.

That was the "crystal ball" that Connor's tribe had. When he looked into it at the end of the story, Juno told him to hide the amulet and then the orb disintegrated like you described.

rego00123
11-13-2012, 02:40 AM
ahhh, yes i remember now.

i would assume "team Desmond" still has his apple since it wasn't with him in the chamber....not unless it was in his backpack