PDA

View Full Version : funny fort moment.

Hypertion
11-12-2012, 04:17 AM
so i just liberated a fort after killing everyone in there ( i do mean everyone, was making a sport of it =P) and i find one of the new Patriot occupants wearing a British coat!

the guy seemed annoyed by it since he pushed me when i walked over to look at him and then went back to hammering the side of a incomplete log building.

i guess the colonies are short on uniforms and decided to not let the ones already in the fort go to waste!

i know its likely a glitch and because of such now intend to run into him to see if i can lure him near the guys who are in blue uniforms to see if they kill him =P

WarriorAegis
11-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Actually, I think that guy WAS a redcoat. I remember him working there when the Fort wasn't liberated and then after it was.

I think he never noticed. :P

Staple-Tape
11-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Every time I got to that fort, there is a redcoat hammering away at a building. Then, all of the colonists rush over and start murdering him. This happens every time I fast travel to it. It's funny.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Yeah, I've noticed Red coats all around Cities and the Frontier being construction workers. And you can't piss them off no matter what. Like I pick pocketed one once. And all he did was make a rude remark, and held his hammer up. So when he went back to work, I took out my Tomahawk, and gave him a good beating.

ForsakEnd
11-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Every time I got to that fort, there is a redcoat hammering away at a building. Then, all of the colonists rush over and start murdering him. This happens every time I fast travel to it. It's funny.
I know funny stuff,he's like "I hope they dont notice"then a mob comes by and kills him.