PDA

View Full Version : Musket reloading

pablo2977
11-11-2012, 11:01 PM
When the solders shot there muskets at me when I'm on the ground there is the regular slow reloading time but when I'm up high like on a tree they constantly fire wait two seconds fire. So is it just me or is it a glitch

LinkAndLoad
11-11-2012, 11:03 PM
I think they did that on purpose, since they do seem to miss allot when your climbing (fleeing).

NekoKera
11-12-2012, 03:10 AM
It becomes very apparent when you are climbing a building with the Shard and hanging on in a single high spot and watch how many times bullet fly around you, then look down at only a couple guards. I would assume that they normally reload quickly but do so slowly in close combat to allow the player to be able to attack or continue a kill streak. If they reloaded too quickly in close combat, being able to attack and kill streak would be much more of a challenge when you are surrounded by 10 guards that are ready to blow you into oblivion.

What can be frustrating is when guards shoot just out of sync enough to the point of where you are hit by one shot and stumble backwards, in the middle of your stumble the rest of the guards start unloading on you while you are unable to move while Connor is stumbling. Basically instant death scenario. :(