PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Bad@ss simulator (Video Inside) [Spoiler]

shobhit7777777
11-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Montage thread..YAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu-Dw7DyU-I&feature=relmfu

DSTRVCTION
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Thank you so much! I've been figuring out how I could pull of that landing ever since the 'animus training' part at the very beginning :D

shobhit7777777
11-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Thank you so much! I've been figuring out how I could pull of that landing ever since the 'animus training' part at the very beginning :D

Whoa whoa whoa....The video is not mine and I take no credit. You should like the vid and definitely let the uploader know.

And yeah that landing is possibly the best addition to the franchise since the hidden blade :D

Also, post all montages here....only Bad@ss ones...could be uber bad@*** combat or just super lethal clips of stalking and stealth kills.

In fact I hereby declare a competition for "Best Predator Gameplay". Videos showcasing Connor as a hunter of men stalking and sneakily killing large numbers of folks (Eg: a Silent yet brutal takedown of a convoy) will be given considered.
Plenty of combat montages around...how about some sneaky stabby?

DSTRVCTION
11-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I know it's not yours. But if you had not posted it on these forums, I still wouldn't have known.

shobhit7777777
11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I know it's not yours. But if you had not posted it on these forums, I still wouldn't have known.

Glad to be of help :)

Now go do the bad@ss landing pronto

MohMurad
11-11-2012, 11:10 PM
How do you do it? Oh I know now it's in the desc of the video.